chapter twenty nine

Selena and Justin was laying on the bed. His arm were wrap around her and his other hand was playing with her hand.
They were watching t.v

"So, what kind of plan do you have?" Selena asked

"A phone call. I want to pretend that I'm someone else and just tell her that I'm out to get her."

Selena smiled. "Yeah, she would hate you." Selena lean up and looked at him. "You know she hates that."

Justin smiled. "And that's why I'm doing it."

Selena didn't say anything.

"Let me take you out for dinner tomorrow."

"I would love that," Selena said.
With that, Selena lean down, kissing Justin.
Her phone went off.
She lean back, checking her phone and noticing that Macy had text her saying that she was coming back.

"She's coming." Selena got up and Justin had sighed.

"Why can't I stay here with you?" He cried.

"Because it will ruin your plan," Selena said.

He got up, grabbing his shirt and putting it on. "I'll see you tonight." He came up to Selena and had kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you too." Selena turned him around and pushed him away from the bed and bringing him to the door.

"Dang, you really want me gone." He joked.

Selena rolled her eyes. "I'll text you later."

He looked back at her and kissed her cheek.
Selena opened the door and he left out.
Selena walked back over to the bed, gathering up the magazine and fixing her bed.

"Hey, I'm back!" Macy walked in.

"Hey!" Selena put one piece of her hair back behind her ear and looked at Macy. "What brings you back so fast?"

"Well, I was sitting down at the beach with my amazing boyfriend and I got to thinking how much I've missed you-"

"But we stay in the same room together, Macy."

"I know, I know. But, I feel bad for you and it feels absolutely weird with you not being down there with me, Selena." Macy had a sad face.

"Look, I know I'm upset about Justin and all, but you're boyfriend is here and you should spend time with him. Have fun before it ends. I'll be okay," Selena told her.

"I should be having fun and you should too. Please come down to the beach, please." She cried. She ran to Selena bed and got on her knees. "Please, Selena."

Selena laughed. "Fine."

"Yes!" Macy got up and had hug her. "Now, go get your bikini on. We are going to have fun!"

Selena had got up and put her bathing suit on and then had text Justin, telling him that if she doesn't text back, she was down at the beach with Macy.

Macy and Selena had laid their towels down on the sand and then had laid down.

"Ah, the sun feels so good," Macy said.

"I know right." Selena looked at Macy. "We can live here, you know?"

Macy smiled. "True."

"So, tell me. How's things going with your boyfriend?" Asked Selena.

"It's going good. We have alot in common and we get along so perfect. You know, I can help you get a boyfriend."

Selena looked at Macy, while Macy was looking up at the sky with her eyes closed.
Selena was with Justin and noone didn't know it.

"No."

Macy looked at Selena. "What for?"

"Maybe because I want to be alone. I need to have time with myself. So, please don't hook me up with a guy."

"Okay, if that's what you want." Macy closed her eyes and looked back up at the sky.

Selena took a deep breath, wondering why Macy always does this to her.

"Hey," They heard.
Macy and Selena opened their eyes and noticed that Jackson was standing there.

"Hey," Macy said.

Selena was confused.

"I was wondering if I could stay out here with y'all?" He asked.

"Or is it because of Macy." Selena smiled.

He smiled back and then nodded his head no. "No, we're just friends."

"Sure, you can," Macy said.

Jackson had sat down on his beach towel and was right next to Macy.

"Now, what if Brendon comes and see's a guy next to his girl?" Selena asked

"He knows we're just friends." Macy looked at Selena.

Selena raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yes-" with that, Macy phone went off, which meant she had a text.
She opened her text and noticed it was an unknown number

Unknown person - you look really sexy in that red bathing suit.

Macy had gotten scared. She looked around, trying to see if a guy was looking at her, but nothing. She clicked the message off and laid her phone down.
Her phone went off and she looked at another message.

Unknown person - so, you're just going to ignore me.

Macy - whoever this is, you need to stop playing around because this isn't funny!

Unknown person - is that so? How about you come to the soda bar and tell that to my face.

Macy's hands were shaking. She slowly turned her head and looked at the soda bar. She looked at each person, seeing if she can see if someone was texting.
She text back and none of them had grab their phones.

"Macy, you okay?" Selena asked.

Macy jumped. "Huh?"

"You okay? You look pale."

She nodded her head fast. "Yes. I'm okay."

Jackson butted in. "You sure?"

She nodded yes again.

Who was watching her, she asked herself.

I'm sorry that I haven't been publishing new chapters. It's just that I've been busy and I haven't been feeling great lately and I noticed I would say that I would publish a chapter up, but never did. My apologies.
I would've wrote more, but I'm off to sleep.
I'll publish more chapters tomorrow.
Goodnight you guys! Lots a love to you guys :)