chapter fifty three

Justin held his stomach as walking to Selena.
He stumbled to the bed, but caught his self.
He put the gun down on the stand and grab the knife out of Jake's hand and undid the ropes.

"You're alive." Selena cried in joy.
She was now free.
She raised up, wrapping her hands around his neck. "I love you so much." She kissed his neck.

"Selena, I don't think I'll make it." He cried.

"No. No!" She placed her hands on both of his cheeks. "Don't say that." She cried.

Jackson fell to the ground and finally Macy got up. She was now mad. "Ahhh!" She scream. She ran toward Selena and Justin way.

"Justin, look out!" Selena yelled out.

Justin then turned around so fast, grabbing Macy by the throat.
She couldn't breath.
He gave her an evil stare, like he wanted to hurt her.

"I-I can't breathe-" she was saying.

Justin didn't care. "Why should I care." He got up from the bed, still holding Macy by the throat. "You should die."

"I-I'm sorry-"

"Sorry?" Justin laughed. "Sorry isn't enough. I don't know what your plan was, but it's stupid."

"I wanted you-"

"Me? Well, you're not because I love someone else more. Macy, do you know where bad people go?"

A tears fell from her eyes.

"They go to hell and that's where you are going." He squeeze her throat so hard. Justin was very upset and mad.

"Wait, Justin!" Selena yelled out loud. Selena got up and came in front of him, touching his face. "Justin, this isn't you. Don't do this."

Justin looked at Selena and cried. "But she hurted us!"

"They'll put her in a place. Make her learn her lesson."

He didn't won't too. Selena wanted Justin not to do this, so he let go of Macy.
Macy went back and held her throat.

"We're still alive," Selena said. "We still have each other. You, me and the baby."

Justin held his stomach. He looked like he wanted to throw up because he was in pain. "But I don't think I'll make it."

"Don't say that." Selena cried. "I won't allow it "

"S-selena." Justin was lightly closing his eyes.
He lost his balanced and Selena was shaking her head no.

"Justin, don't you dare!!"

Justin fell on her, making them both fall to the ground.
Selena held Justin in her arms. She held him tight, and cried to him.

"Please, don't leave me. I won't have noone. You deserve to be here, to be with me. We were supposed to have a family together." Selena touched his face and gently rub his forehead. "I love you so much."

He's eyes were still opened. "I love y-you." He coughed. "Selena, I'll always be here with you."

Tears rolled down her eyes and with that, he closed his eyes.
"Justin? Justin. Please, don't leave me. I need you so much. You can't die."
Selena laid her head on his head, holding him tight.

With that, polices had slam the main door opened. So many police had ran up the stairs, kitchen, living room and basically all through the apartment.
Two cops ran into the room, seeing them all of the floor.

"Oh my gosh," a cop said.

Selena didn't care. All she did was cry.

"We need the ambulance," a cop told the other cop. The second cop ran out the room.

"What happened?" The cop asked.

Selena looked up at him, not saying a word. She was so speechless. She couldn't find the words to say to anybody. Not at this moment. She stood in space.

"Hun, you need to tell us."

Selena pointed to the bed, pointing to Jake. "He tried to kill us and she-" Selena looked back, seeing that Macy was gone.
Where was she?
"There was a girl here. She was in it too."

The cop wrote it down.

****

Selena was at the hospital, laying in the bed.
The nurses were checking on Selena baby, seeing if everything was okay.

"Please tell me if my boyfriend is okay."

The nurse looked at her. "We can't give out information. I'm sorry." She walked off.

Tears fell down Selena eyes. She didn't like this what's so ever.
She wanted Justin to be okay. He wasn't supposed to die, not today, or never.
She should've of listen to Justin in the first beginning. She shouldn't of went to Jake's apartment. She should've called the police instead.

I was stupid, she said to herself.
She covered her face with the pillow and cried her eyes out.
She wanted to be dreaming.

Someone knocked on the door.
She moved away from her pillow, seeing Jackson at the door.

"Please tell me you got some good news," she said.

He pressed his lips together. "He's on life support, Selena."

Selena was breathing hard. She covered her face with both of her hands. She cried. "This is my fault. This my fault."

Jackson walked to her, grabbing her hands. "Don't say that! This isn't your fault. You didn't know, Selena. You came to Jake's place because of me. To save me."

She didn't say anything.

"But don't give up hope, because that's not you. Sooner or later he'll wake up and you will have you happy ending. I promise."

She nodded her head no. "Don't make promise that you can't keep. Could you leave, so I can get some rest."

He nodded his head yes. "Yes." He walked away from her. He turned the lights off and shut the door. He left.

Dark came and Selena was sleeping as peaceful. She was dreaming of her and Justin spending the rest of their life together. It felt real, but then out nowhere her dream change. She was laying down on the bed at the hospital. Selena was sleeping, but woke up from a door opening. She opened her eyes and with that, Macy face was in front of her. She smiled

"Ahh!" Selena yelled.
Macy put the pillow on Selena face, making to were she couldn't breath. Selena was moving around, trying to get away.

"He's mine!" She yelled.

With that, Selena woke up panicking. She looked around, noticing it was a dream. She rub her forehead with her hands.
She took a deep breath and looked straight up at the ceiling.
He'll be okay.
He'll be okay.
"It was just a-" before Selena could finish her sentence, she heard walking in the hallway.
Selena looked, and with that, she saw someone walked pass the door. They were in a black hoodie.
What the world, Selena thought.
She then got scared.

Oh crap! Who do y'all think it is?