chapter twenty five

Justin couldn't do this nomore. He was done being with the girl, name Lorette because to be honest he tried his best to get Selena back, but nothing work.
She didn't wont him and it was actually his time to give up.
Justin took the elevator to Macy and Selena's room, because he was going to tell Macy he was done.
He got to the door and had knocked.
Macy came to the door.

"Justin, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Lorette." She asked nervously

"Yes, but I need to talk to you about her." With that, Justin walked in.
Macy hurried in the room, biting  her nails.

"Justin, I don't think this is a good time to be coming up here," macy said.

"Yes, it is. It's the great time. Selena isn't up here, so I'm good."

Macy didn't say anything.

He raised an eyebrow. "Why are you acting weird?"

"Me, acting strange? I'm not acting strange," she rushed her sentence.

He pointed. "Yes, you are. Someone is here." He turned around, looking around.

"Justin, noone isn't in here."

"Then stop acting weird," he told her. He walked around and had got next to the floor, getting on his knees. He grab a hold of the covers and lifted them, finding noone.
Macy heart drop.

"What do you need to talk about?" Macy asked as running up to him.

"It was about Selena." He moved away from the bed and went into the bathroom, looking around and finding nothing.
What was she hiding, he thought.

"What about her?" She came to the bathroom door.

"I realized that I really need to move on with my life because Selena doesn't wont to be with me." He walk out of the bathroom door.

"But you can't give up. You have to make her jealous," Macy said.

"See, that's the problem." He turned to Macy. "We talked last night and she knows that Lorette is just with me, so I can make her jealous. Macy, Selena has moved on and she wants to be with this Jake boy, so maybe it's a good idea if I leave Hawaii and she'll never see my face again." He was about to step away, but Macy got in front of him.

"No! You can't just give up like that. You and her belongs together, Justin."

"Try telling her that. Look, just tell her... or better yet, don't tell her that I left."

Macy didn't say anything.

Justin walked out of the door and yet Macy couldn't believe what she heard.

"Is it clear?" Lorette asked as coming out of the curtains.

"Yeah, it's clear-"

"Ha ah! I got you!" Justin came jumping out from the door.

"Justin," Macy went back. "You don't see anything."

He rolled his eyes. "Oh don't do that to me. I know I see Lorette and-" he looked back at Lorette, noticing she didn't look ugly. She didn't have piggy tails, freckles, messed up yellow teeth or she wasn't talking weird. "Wait, why does you face look clear?"

She didn't say anything.

"Well?" He raised his voiced.

Macy step up. "We were playing a joke on you."

"A joke?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I called her, telling her that you need a girlfriend to get Selena jealous and I came up with an idea to make it look like Lorette was a hillbilly and it worked."

Justin started to laugh. "Oh my gosh, you got me so good." He slap his hands on his leg. He wipe the tears from his eye. "Oh gosh."

Macy and Lorette looked at each other and started to laugh. Justin stop laughing and did a serious face.

"Now, give me a hug, Macy." He took both of his out and came closed to her.

"Justin, you stay back. I know what you are doing?"

"What? All I want to do is give my best friend a hug."

Macy went back and landed on the bed and Justin grab her arm, pulling her to him. He wrap his hands around her, squeezing her to death.

"Justin, I-I can't breathe."

"Macy, have I told you that I love you so dang much?" He asked.

"N-no."

"Well, I do. You're glad I'm leaving because if I wasn't, then I would've got you back." He let go of her. "I would've gotten you back so fast, that you wouldn't know. Macy, baby, remember who the real pranker is in this town." He backed away.
With that, Justin grab a hold of the door and then wink.
He left.
Macy was scared

****

Selena went over to Jake's place.
She knocked on the door. She stood up straight, putting a smile on her face.
Let the war begin.
Jake opened door.

"Selena, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Came to see my baby, silly." She pushed his shoulder.

"Right. I wished you called because it was messy in here."

She probably knew why. "Why aren't you down at the beach, baby? It's nice outside." Selena walked and stop, placing her hand on her hip, finding Jake shirt and pants on the ground.
A smiled appeared to her. She looked down, thinking what a bastard.
She turned around and he was just standing there.

"I came to ask you if I could get my dress," she said.

He was blank. "Oh! Your dress." He pressed his lips together. "I hope I got your size." He walked over to the closet, grabbing the red dress. He didn't wont too, but he did. "If the dress doesn't fit, then you can give it back to me and we don't have to go."
Yeah, that wasn't going to happen, she thought.
She grab the dress and smiled.

"This is going to be the best dance ever. Don't you think?" She came up to him and had kissed him.
He didn't really kiss her back

"Is everything okay, baby?" She asked.

He nodded. "I'm okay. I can't wait for tonight."

She smiled. Her hand grab his hand and she looked up at him. "And maybe after the dance, maybe we could go back up to my room and just make love all night. Wouldn't you want that?"

He nodded nervously. "Y-yeah."

Her hand let go of his hand and she grab his chin. "You're too cute." She let go and walked off.
She went out the the door and had shut the door behind her.
She walked down the hallway, with a smile on her face.

I can't wait for her and Justin😭