chapter thirty four

Justin woke up Selena, telling her that they had landed and they were now in New York.
Selena opened her eyes, noticing Justin was getting his jacket on.

"We are?" Selena yawn.

He nodded.

Selena and Justin had gotten up from their seats and Selena grab her bag and she had her fish in her right hand.
They both walked down the aisle and got off the plane.

"Here, let's go this way." Selena grab Justin hand and they both left the door that goes to the plane. They walked out the main door and stood outside.
They both walked to the edge and Justin called out taxi.
Selena turned her phone on and dialed Macy's number.
It rung, but noone didn't answer.

"Is she answering?" Justin asked.

"No. Her phone might be off still. I should go look for her." Selena grab Justin hand. "I have to go find Macy and Brendon. You can meet me at my apartment because I know she'll go straight to her apartment with Brendon."

He nodded. "Yeah, we can do that. Be careful."

"You too," Selena told him.

The taxi stop and he had opened the car door and then had kissed Selena one last time.

"I'll see you at your house." Justin got into the car and shut it.
Selena back up and the taxi road off.
She took a deep breath and turned around, bumping into Jackson.
She got scared.

"Gosh, you scared me." She held her hand to her chest."

"Sorry. Was that Justin?" He pointed.

She raised an eyebrow. "What, no! It was an old man."

He smiled. "Yes, it was. You can't fool me."

She sighed. "Okay, find it was."

"I thought he left and you didn't get the chance to tell him how you felt?"

"Well, we're playing Macy. It's kind of along story," Selena said as walking away, while he followed her.
They both lean on a wall and just started to talk.

"He told Macy he was leaving, so I was running after him but I noticed he was at the beach that night and well, we basically got together right there. He told me not to tell Macy about us because he was going to prank her since she prank him by dressing her cousin like a hillbilly. Justin has been text Macy, pretending to be a perv and everything."

Jackson let out a laugh. "Now that's funny."

Selena smiled and she looked at him. "So, tell me, how did you and Macy meet in school?"

He smiled. "Ha ha ha." His smile went down and he took a deep breath. "Since I can't be with her, I decided to be a friend."

"You know, I bet if you hang with her alot and have the best time with her, I bet she'll end up liking you."

"I've tried that."

"Well just to let you know, Brendon thinks y'all both like each other," Selena said.

"Really, what did you tell him?" He asked.

"That he didn't have anything to worry about because y'all have been friends since high school." Selena raised her eyebrow and made a smile.

"Selena!" Macy called out.
Selena and Jackson looked, finding Macy and Brendon coming out the other door.

Selena lean off the wall and then looked at Jackson. "Hang with her and show her that you are a fun guy to be around with, not a guy that likes to be at bars. Maybe in the future y'all will be together. Make her fall for you. I know you can do it."

Jackson didn't say anything.

Macy walked up to Selena. "I've been looking for you."

"Hey, Macy," Jackson said.

She looked at Jackson. "Hey."

Brendon stood there, and he knew he didn't have to worry about anything.

"So, shall we get a taxi?" Macy asked.

"Sure." Selena then looked at Jackson. "Would you like to come along, since you're our friend." Selena let out a smile because she loved using that word friend.

He rolled his eyes and lean off the wall. "Yeah, let's all go."

They all walked and Macy had pulled Selena aside.
She didn't like the fact Jackson was coming with them.

"What's the matter?" Selena asked.

"Why is Jackson here and coming with us?" She asked.

"He's our best friend and what's going to hurt?" Selena raised an eyebrow.

"Don't you get it? He's your ex boyfriend bother! You can't have anything to do with him, remember?"

Selena let out a laugh. "Macy, should I remind you that you are the one that told Jackson that he can be your best friend?"

She itch her neck, feeling awkward.

"So you are the reason why he's stuck with us. Don't blame us for your mistake -"

"Okay, okay! But, selena, he likes me and he'll get Brendon to thinking -"

Selena place both of her hands on Macy shoulders. "Listen, I didn't want to tell you this, but now it's the right thing to do." Selena looked down and took a deep breath. "How do I tell you this?"

"Oh gosh, Selena! You're pregnant."

Selena raised an eyebrow. "What, no!"

Macy laughed. "I'm kidding. You have to have sex to get pregnant and you haven't."

"Right. What I was going to really say was that you don't have to worry about Jackson getting between your relationship with Brendon because he found someone else."

Macy just stood there, couldn't believe it. "He huh?"

"Yeah, that's why I was talking to him. I was looking for you and well when I got out here, he was talking to a red headed chick. They talked and she left. I came up to him and he was saying that she just came back from Hawaii too. Very cute girl, just to let you know." Selena grab her bags and grab Macy hand. "I even asked him about you but he said that y'all are just friends and that he needs to move on. So, you are all good, Macy."

Macy looked at Selena and couldn't find the words to say. It was like the things Selena had said had made Macy upset, but she wanted to let Selena think that it didn't bother her. She took a deep breath and then had said. "Okay. Glad he moved on" Macy let Selena hand go and walked off.
Selena stood there, thinking what the crap just happened.

Sorry if I haven't been writing chapters. I guess I'm just busy and too lazy at the moment.
I would say I promise I will write more chapters tomorrow, but I know I'll break that promise.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I'll make sure they will get better.
Love y'all so much.