chapter twenty one

Justin saw when Selena was angry. She walked away from Jake and he was confused.

"Excuse me for a second." Justin got up from his chair and had ran the other way, just so Jake wouldn't see.
He saw Selena still walking, so this was his chance to go to her and have his chance to talk to her and maybe show her that he still loves and cares for her.

"Selena!" He ran to her and got next to her.

She looked at him. "Justin, what are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be with your-"

"Yes, but I saw you walking away from Jake and I wanted to see if you were okay. Are you?" He asked.

She smiled. "Yeah, I'm okay."

His hand touched her arm. "You know you can always talk to me. Remember that."

She didn't say anything.

"I'm always here for you no matter what. I'll drop everything just for you."

Tears fell down her eyes. "Stop being sweet." She let out a laugh and had wipe her tears from her eyes.

He smiled. "I can't help it."

"Thank you for being there for me." She took a deep breath. "But I'm okay. I promise, Justin."

He pressed his lips together, trying to figure out what to say.

"Are you and Lorette like a thing now?" She asked.
Did Selena want him to say no.
He wanted to tell her the truth, but he wanted to keep going on with this lie just to make Selena mad, even tho he didn't like Lorette and she was nasty.

"Yeah. We are," he lightly said. "I'm going to go back, now since I know you're okay."

"Okay. Be safe." Her hand touched his arm. She walked off.

Justin itch his back of his neck, feeling so stupid.
Uh, he thought.
He walked back.

Macy and Jackson was walking around.
He was eating peanuts.

"They make some good peanuts," Jackson said. "You want some?"

"Nope."

Jackson stop walking.

"Why did you stop walking?" Macy asked.

"You're acting all whatever. You're boreding yourself and stop doing that. Please act like you're having fun," he said.

"Sorry. So tell me about yourself?" Macy asked him.

"Much better." Jackson smiled. "I'm from New York, like to party, which you already know -"

"Something else. Not drinking and all that kind of stuff, but other things you enjoy," Macy said.

"Okay, this might sound weird, but I like to walk dogs."

Macy let out a laugh. "You like to walk dogs. Oh my gosh, Jackson. Tell me more-"

"No, then you're going to laugh at me," he said.

"You can laugh at me when I say my things to you."

"Okay. Dogs are my favorite animals. I actually have a dog at home, but my mom and dad are watching him." He pulled his phone out. "I'll show you a picture."
Jackson showed her a picture.

"Aw, he's so cute. What's his name?" Macy asked.

"Rocky. Lame I know-"

"No, it's cute." Macy smiled. "Wait, did you say your mom and dad were watching him back in New York?"