chapter twelve

Selena had tooken all her bags and got into a taxi.
The taxi driver drove to a nice hotel that Macy and her was going to stay at, but now since Macy is upset with her, I guess it's just all Selena's.

Selena got to the hotel and had sat her fish tank up and finally the fish was now swimming around.
She lean down and looked at the fish, swimming. " It's just you and me, Jay." Tears fell down her eyes and she got up.

Her phone went off and she noticed it was Jake calling her.
She took a deep breath and pressed answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey." His voice was low and that was because he was upset.

"I'm sorry about what happened like 30 minutes ago," Selena said as sitting on the bed.

"So, can you tell me what happened?"

"Could I come over there and I'll tell you?" She asked.

"Yeah."

Selena walked out of the hotel heading to his hotel.
She was very upset to what had happened and she hated the fact that she kept this all from Macy and plus Jake too, but mostly Macy.
When she got to Jake's hotel door, she had tooken a deep breath and knocked.
The door opened.

"Hi." Jake stood there. He backed up, telling her she could come in.
Selena walked in and he was staying in a nice hotel.

"Your hotel is nice." She looked out of the glass window. "Nice view." She turned to Jake and he was just standing there with his hands in his pocket.

"So, what's going on?" He asked.

"Macy is mad at me because I haven't been a real friend to her." Selena walked to the bed and sat down. "I've been lying to her and I never did tell her about us."

"Were you embarrassed of us?"

Selena looked at him. "No."

"Then why didn't you tell her about us, Selena?" He cried.

"because you're idiot brother -"

"Don't call him that!" He raised his voice.

Tears fell down her eyes. "Well it's true. He forced her to drink with him and to basically get down her pants. That's why she hates him-"

"She's going crazy over a stupid luck thingy," he said.

Selena faked a laugh. "What does that have to do with anything with this? She doesn't wont to be near him anyways, so that's why I didn't tell her about us, because I knew she would be upset because she would've been closed to your brother. I'm sorry, okay." She cried.

He looked down and itch his back of his ear. "Maybe we need time off."

"Jake." She looked at him.

He looked at her. "Im sorry, Selena. I guess what I'm saying is, make up with your best friend and when this all clears up, maybe we can go out again."

Tears fell down her. She stood up. "If that's what you want." She walked pass him, not looking at him or saying a word.

"Selena.." his last words was, but she ignored him.
She was upset about all this.
She wanted to go back to the hotel and laid down.
She left the hotel and headed back to hers.
As she got there, she took the elevator up to her room, with the tears coming down her face.
The elevator opened and she rushed out and with that, she had bump into someone.
Hot coffee flew over her shirt.

"Im so sorry!" The guy said.

"Oh my gosh, that's hot!!" Selena looked up and couldn't believe her eyes. "Justin?"

He couldnt believe she was standing in front of him, even she  couldn't believe it either.

"You've been crying," he said. He was about to place his hand on her cheek, but she went back.

"It's nothing." She wipe her tears away. "I got to go." Selena walked passed him.

"Wait, that's it?" He held his hands out, confused.

She turned to him.

"No, Hey how are you or how has everything been?" He asked. He walked up to her. "At least let me help you dry your skin off."

She gave him a weird look. "I can do that by myself."

"How have you been?" He asked.

"I've been better. You?"

He nodded. "Same. You look great."

"Thank you." And with that she had said. "Would you like to come in?" She opened her door and he had walked in.

"Are you here for vacation?" Selena asked as walking to her suitcase, grabbing a tanktop. She went to the bathroom and started to change.

"Yeah, for three weeks, you?" Justin walked around and noticed the fish on the coffee table.

Selena opened the door. "I'm staying for two weeks."

"I didn't know your room came with fishes, mine didn't," he said.

Selena smiled. "It's actually my fish, I brought it with me."

"Well your fish looks familiar. It's looks like our fish when we were... well yeah." He looked back at the fish.

"Because it is our fish," she lightly said.

He looked at her.

"It sounds weird, but yeah. I kept our fish while I-" she couldn't say the word.

He got up and had stood in front of her. "I don't blame you, Selena."

Tears then fell down her eyes.

"I made a mistake a-and you have no idea how much I'm sorry. If I could, I would go back in time and slap my own self."

"But, we moved on."
Did she? She asked herself.

He nodded. "Yeah, we did."
He didn't. "I should leave."

She nodded.

They both walked to the door and he opened it.
She held onto the door and then he had turned around to her.

"Selena," he said.

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to hang out sometime?" He asked.

"I-"

"Not like a date or anything, but a hang out. Get together and talk and catch up," he said.

She nodded. "Okay, I would love too."

She shut the door and locked it. She went to her bed and sat down, leaning back on the pillow.
She couldn't believe she saw Justin.
Her first love.