chapter twenty four

That night, Selena had came back to the hotel.
She wasn't feeling like she used to. She was just so upset and wondering what she was supposed to do.
Selena had sat out on the balcony, letting the cold wind hit her face.
She had the paper that justin had gave her in her hand, looking at it.

Macy came out the bathroom, wiping her wet hair, she looked, noticing Selena outside the balcony.
Macy felt bad and so she had made her way outside.
As Selena heard the screen door opened, she looked up, moving the paper away from her eyes and fold it back up.

"Hi," Macy said. She shut the door back.

Selena didn't say anything.

"Please come back in, Selena. It's freezing out here."

Selena wipe her eye. "Why should I? I should just freeze."

"That's crazy talk-"

"Am I a bad person?" Selena looked at Macy with more tears coming down her eyes.

Macy pressed her lips together and then had walked to the seat next to her. "No, actually not. You are a great person."

"But why do I feel like a bad person?" She asked.

"Because you feel like you pushed Justin away and chose someone else that is not really hanging with you. Selena, I'll be honest with you. I've seen the way Justin looks at you and it's hard to explain it, but I can tell he would give up his life just for you. Maybe I have said bad things about Justin before because what he did to you, but now seeing this new Justin, I feel like he has changed. But hey, what does your heart tell you?" Macy put her hand on Selena arm. "Listen to your heart."

Selena didn't say anything.

"But hey, if you don't choose one of them, you still have me. I'll be there for you."

Selena smiled. "I think that's what I really need." Selena got up and had hug Macy.
With that, someone had knocked on the door.

"Let's get in and we can make some hot chocolate." Macy grab Selena's hand and they had both went into the door.
Selena walked over to the kitchen and had grab two blue cups and Macy walked over to the door.
She opened the door and she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Brendon?"

Selena moved away from the kitchen and found a guy standing at the door.

Macy turned around and saw Selena. "Selena, this is the guy I was talking about."

Selena smiled. "Nice to meet you."

Macy turned to Brendon. "Come in."

He walked in.

"I didn't know you were coming tonight," she said.

"Surprised." He smiled. "I wanted to see what your face was when you saw me."

"Well I'm happy you're here. I'm glad you could made it. How's college?"

"Really good."

Brendon and Macy walked into the kitchen table and Selena walked back to the counter and started to fix the hot chocolate.

"Would you want some hot chocolate?" Selena asked him.

"Uh, sure."

Selena poured the hot chocolate in three cups and then had mixed it up together. She placed them in the microwave and after that, she hand the cups to them.

"Are you staying in this hotel?" Macy asked him.

"Yeah. It's on this room and it's room ten, so I'm a few rooms down you guys."

Selena just stood up. "Y'all should go hang out."

Macy and Brendon looked at her.

"Go out and have fun. You know I heard that they are still at the beach, party. Y'all go."

"Are you sure?" Macy asked.

"Yes, I am. Now go."

Macy smiled and they both had gotten up.
They left the room and selena stood there, wondering what she could do.

****

Next day came and selena had woken up, finding Macy not there.
Where was she? Selena thought.
Selena had gotten up and had gotten ready. She wore her hair up in a bun and left the hotel room.
She walked into the lobby and noticed Justin was walking on the steps, coming near the lobby.
She wanted to talk to him for a second and when she was walking toward him, he had made his way to Lorette.
He gave her coffee.
Selena stop and looked down, itching the side of her neck.
She felt embarrassed, so she walked off.
Her phone went off

Jake - are you ready for tonight?

Selena - can't wait.

She wasn't even feeling it now.
She looked up, seeing Macy walking toward her

"Where have you been?" Selena asked her.

"Brendon and I were on the beach and we accidentally fell asleep."

"You had me worried," Selena said.

"Sorry, mom. It won't happen again. Well, I'm going upstairs to change, you're going to be okay?"

Selena nodded. "Yeah."

Macy left.

With that, as she left, Jackson had ran to her.

"Okay, tell me why is Macy ignoring me?" He asked.

Selena sighed and had walked and he followed.
"Because I told her what you did."

He raised an eyebrow. "What did I do?"

"Oh don't play stupid." Selena turned to him.

"Im serious. What did I do?"

Selena was believing him. "Wait, you really don't know what you did?"

"Uh, no."

"He had a plan and you ruined it by telling Macy that your parents were really from New york and that you didn't messed the toilet up. He was actually surprising me for this dance."

Jackson grab Selena hand and had itch his neck with his other hand. "Okay, let me tell you something about Jake." Jackson sat her down at the table. "Okay, when y'all first met, what did he tell you?"

"That him and his girlfriend broke up and that you you made him go to the bar."

"Well he lied. He does this alot and well when he gets with a girl, he's tries to get that one thing, which you already know and well if it doesn't happens then he goes to another girl."

Selena couldn't find the words to say.

"Selena, he's been cheating on you since y'all broke up and that red dress isn't for you, it's for someone else, name Coralie. She's from here and the pass weeks in New York, he was talking to her."

"But why would he invite me here?" She cried.

"He didn't, I did. See, while he was talking to another girl on the phone, he didn't know I knew, so when he told me about going to Hawaii, I told him to invite you. I was trying to tell you, but everywhere I looked, he was there, so I couldn't tell you."

"He made it out like you were the bad guy -"

"Well, I'm not. I may go to bars and do stupid crap, but I wouldn't break no girls heart. I may of made Macy upset, but I really like her and I would do anything to be with her."

"I'm sorry for blaming you for all this." Selena got up. "I'm going to the dance and I got a plan. Oh and just to let you know, Macy boyfriend is here." Selena walked off.

I hope y'all like this