chapter fifteen

Later that night, Selena took a taxi to Macy house.
She needed her best friend back more than anything else.
As she got out of the taxi, Selena walked on to the yard.
She didn't know where Macy's room was at, so this was going to be so hard.

She saw a shadow.
Yes, that was her!
She looked down at her hands and grab a a petal rock.
Here it goes, Selena said to her self.
She threw the petal at the window and she waited.
"Macy!" Selena whispered out to her. She threw other petal.

Macy opened her curtains and noticed it was Selena.
She opened the window.
"What on earth are you doing?"

"I'm sorry. I'm the most worst friend ever, Macy."

She agreed. "I can totally agree on that. Selena, I still need to think-"

"That's bullcrap. I don't blame you, but please forgive me."

Macy sighed.

"You're my beat friend and I should've told you stuff, but I was scared, okay. I was scared that if I told you about Jake and I,  you would've gotten mad and told me break up with him."

"Selena, that's the most crazy thing ever. I've been waiting for you to get a boyfriend and maybe I would get alittle mad because Jackson is the brother, but still, you're my best friend and we have to support each other, even if we make bad decisions in our life's. And maybe I did miss you, well maybe alot. Can I come in live with you at our most beautiful hotel?" Macy asked.

Selena smiled. "Sure. Toss your bags down, so we can run away."

"What is going on out here?" We heard.

Selena looked over seeing Macy's mom.
"Hey, Ms. Bradshaw. How are you?"

"I'm good, you?" She looked up at the window and saw Macy standing there. "Aren't you supposed to be in bed?"

"Well I was, but Selena was throwing little rocks at my window to get my attention."

Ms. Bradshaw looked at Selena
"And why on earth are you throwing rocks at my daughter window?"

"To tell her sorry," Selena said.

"Mom, I forgave her. We made up, so can I go with her at the hotel?" Macy asked.

She sighed. "Okay, sure. Be careful."

"Yes!" Macy shut her window, to get her stuff.

"Have a goodnight sleep, Selena," her mom said as walking away.

"You too!" Selena yelled back. She walked to the front and Macy was coming out the door with her bags.
"That was fast," Selena said.

"I was excited. So, shall we go?" Macy asked.

"Yes." Selena grab a bag and they walked off to the taxi and drove back off.

***

"Wow, this hotel is beautiful," Macy said as walking around. "Which bed are you sleeping in?"

"That one." She pointed to the bed, that was right next to the clear windows, seeing the most beautiful view.

" She pointed to the bed, that was right next to the clear windows, seeing the most beautiful view

"Dang. So, what have you been doing since I've been gone?" Macy asked.

She needed to tell her. "Mostly been at the beach-"

"With Jake?"  She smiled.

"No. We broke up," She lightly said.

She just looked at Selena, all shocked. "Why?"

"Because he wanted a break and-" Selena grab Macy's hand and brought her to the bed. "I need to tell you something."

"And what is that?" She looked at her weird.

"When Jake broke up with me, I came back to the hotel all upset and the elevator opened and I made a step out a-and I bump into someone -"

"Oh my gosh." Macy got up.

Selena looked down.

"He was here. I told him not to come at the hotel, I told him to come at my house-"

Selena looked at her weird. "You're talking about the same guy I'm talking about, right?"

"I was talking about my Paris boyfriend, who are you talking about?"

"I was talking about justin," she said.

"Oh." She took a minute to realize who Selena said. "JUSTIN!"

Selena nodded.

"Your old boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Oh my gosh, what happened" Macy sat down right next to Selena.

"We were talking, he asked if I would want to hang out the next day and I told him yes. Next morning came and I guess you can say that I was alittle excited because of Justin. I got out of the elevator and I bump in Jake, he told me that he made a mistake about us-"

"Did you give him a chance?"

"No. I saw Justin getting breakfast, so I told Jake that I had alot of stuff on my plate, which was true, but I left him and finally ran to justin."

"Did he see you go to justin?" Macy asked.

"I hope not. I made sure he wasn't looking, but Justin and I ate breakfast and w-we kissed."

Macy rub her forehead. "Are you sure about this? Selena, he cheated on you long time ago-"

"Yeah, but he changed and he made a mistake."

She pressed her lips together, not knowing what to say.

"I know it's crazy, but it's okay because I know what I'm doing. I feel like he changed."

"What are you going to do about Jake? Are you choosing Jake or Justin?"

Selena stood there, not knowing what to say.
She didn't think about that.

Who will she pick?