chapter twenty eight

Justin and Selena was getting ready.
Selena had put back on her red dress and Justin had put another outfit on.
The left the room and had went to the lobby.

"So, let me get this straight. Lorette is her cousin and they were playing a prank on you, pretending to let Lorette be ugly?"

Justin nodded. "Yup."

Selena laughed. "You got to admit, it's pretty funny."

Justin rolled his eyes.

"Okay, and now you want me pretend that I didn't get to you in time. You left and I'm a wreck."

"Yes. Im going to get her so good." Justin did a evil laugh, while rubbing his hands together.

"She's coming!" With that, Selena pushed Justin in the bushes.

"Ah!" He yelled.

"Shh!" She yelled to him. She stood up straight and then messed her hair up, making her self look like a wreck.

"Tell me what happened?" Macy stood in front of Selena, worried.

Tears appeared to Selena's eyes and she pressed her lips together.

"Selena, I'm sorry-"

"He's gone, Macy." Selena covered her mouth with her hand and had cried. "I didn't get to tell him I love him."

Macy wrap her hands around Selena, giving her the biggest hug ever. "Let's have a girls night out, okay."

Selena nodded her head.

"But let's go upstairs so you can change into a different outfit." Macy grab her hand and they left.

****

Selena had already took her shower and just wiping her hair with the towel.
She walk over to her bed and rub her face.

"You okay?" She asked.

Selena nodded. "Yes, of course."

"Selena, you did try and maybe when y'all two meet again-"

Tears fell down her eyes. "Macy, it's over. It's time for me to forget him. He's gone and we'll never see each other."

Tears fell down her eyes and selena felt bad for her.

"Go hang with Brendon. I need to just take a nap." Selena laid back, closing her eyes. Macy just nodded and back up, leaving.
As she heard the door shut, Selena opened her eyes.
She grab her phone and called Justin.

"Hey, she's going to the lobby," Selena said.

"Okay. Thanks."

They both hung up.

Macy walked out of the elevator and made a turned, as she did, she ran in to Jackson.

"Jackson." She step back.

"Hi." He put his hands in his pocket.

"Sorry." She walked passed him, but he stop her.

"Macy, please." He looked at her. "I know why you are not talking to me and thats because Jake, but he was lying, I wasn't."

"Jackson, I have a boyfriend-"

"I know," he said.

"Look, I don't wont to break your heart and I probably know I am, but we can't hang out nomore. I have a boyfriend and I don't wont to ruin it with my boyfriend."

"But, listen, we can be friends. No girlfriend and boyfriend, but friends. Being your friend would be good and I enjoy talking to you, Macy. Please, let's be friends." He begged.