chapter forty one

Later that night, Justin had got out of the shower and Selena was in the living room, looking through the baby bags. She pick up the baby shirt and she smiled.
She was very excited for this. She felt alittle scared because she thought she was going to do horrible, but she didn't need to worry about it.
She had to tell her self that she can do this. She had Justin with her.

Selena folded the baby clothes and sat them next to her.

Someone knock at the door and Selena nearly got up, but Justin ran down the stairs.

"I got it!"

Selena looked at him weird and just sat down.
Justin walked to the door and opened it and there stood Jackson with a pizza in his hands.

"Hey, man!" Jackson said out loud.
Justin and Jackson did a hand move and did a hug.

Selena looked and had got up. "You work as a pizza man?"

He nodded. "Yup! Two years." Jackson noticed the baby clothes. "I see that you told Justin about the baby."

Justin looked at Jackson. "What baby?" He looked at Selena and gave her a weird face.
Jackson closed his mouth, wishing his didn't say anything.
Selena rolled her eyes and laughed.

"He's messing with you, Jackson. He knows."

Jackson took a deep breath. "Don't do that."

Justin let out a laugh. "You should've saw your face, dude." Justin did a shock face and laughed again.

"How do you feel about it?" He asked.

Justin place his hands in his pockets. "Feeling excited."

"Hey, can I talk to outside?" Jackson asked.

"Sure." Justin grab the pizza and hand it to Selena. "I'm going outside with him."

Selena nodded and walked to the kitchen.
Justin and Jackson went outside. They stood at the stairs and Jackson looked at him.

"I need your help," Jackson said.

"What's the problem?"

Jackson itched his neck. "It's about Macy and I know it's crazy, but I want to show her that I'm the one. Do you got any ideas how I can show her?"

Justin thought about that. "Well, you can send her flowers. Or you could go ask her to hang with you."

"I could." Jackson looked down and then had sat down on the stairs. "I just wish she like me."

Justin felt bad. He then sat down right next to him. "Sometimes when a person you like and you would do anything to be near them and they just push you away, it means to just move on. Let them go, but give it many a tries and if she still pushing you away, let go. Find someone better because there's more fish in the sea."

Jackson looked at him. "Fish?"

"Don't ask." Justin smiled. "I have hope for you two." He patted his back.

"Okay, I'll go by there tomorrow and ask her if she wants hang out and I'll see what she says." Jackson got up. "I'll see you around."

"Drive safe."

Jackson walked off to the pizza car and he had drove off.
Justin got up and had walked back into the apartment, finding Selena having the baby clothes in her hands. She was going to put them in the baby room.

"Is he okay?" Selena said as making her away up to the second step.

"Yeah. It's just about Macy." Justin locked the front door. "I feel bad for him."

"Yeah, I do too. Hey, I need to tell you something." Selena rub the baby clothes because they were soft.

"What is it?" Justin walked to her and rested his hands on the stair handled.

"You told me that I need to talk to Macy because it will be horrible to lose her, but I don't won't to talk to her right now." Selena looked at Justin. "I guess what I'm saying is that I need a break from her because it's not a right time."

He nodded. "And I understand. It's your decision."

Selena grin. She turned around and walked upstairs. Justin watched her walking upstairs and didn't like how things were going.
He didn't like the fact that Selena and Macy was fussing. Their friendship was amazing and he didn't won't them to stop talking.
He felt like things were falling apart.
Selena and Macy was fussing.
Macy doesn't won't to be with Jackson.
And there's Justin, he was doing great. He was with Selena and soon to be a father.
Had a great best friend, which was Jackson.

Justin itched his neck. He walked to the kitchen, grabbing a plate and getting him a pizza.

Selena walked down stairs and walked to the kitchen, finding Justin.

"I see you're enjoying the pizza," Selena said as sitting next to him.

"It's very good. You want a bite?" He held the pizza infront of her.
She smiled and took a bite of the pizza.

"Yum! Did you order pizza while you were in the shower?" Selena asked.

"Maybe. I believe the baby is hungry too." Justin touched Selena stomach.

Selena smiled. She touched his hand. "I did a application for the library and they called."

"Really, did you get the job?" He asked.

"Not yet. They want me to meet up there and they'll ask me a few questions. I'm so excited."

Justin looked at her and smiled back. "I'm glad you're going after something you love."

Selena didn't say anything.

This is all I'm writing because I don't know what else to write and plus this part is boreding, but the next chapter will be better.
Promise.