chapter fifty four

Selena got off of the bed. She was going to see who it was.
It was something stupid to do, but she had to do this before something bad happens again.
She took a breath before making a step out of door.
She went to the door, looking out of the glass window, seeing if she can see the hoodie person, but she didn't.
Selena lightly opened the door and peek around the hallway.
Everything was clear.
Selena tip toe down the hallway, seeing if she could find the person, but nothing yet.
She was scared to see who it was and with that, she probably knew who.
Selena stood tall, realizing who it could be.

Macy.

She then ran down the hallway, heading to Justin room.
Oh heck no, Selena thought. She wasn't going to let Macy touch him.
Selena had enough of this.
Selena reach his room. She took another breath and stood on the other side of the door.
She then slide the gun out of hospital gown and held the gun straight.

She listen.

"Once you wake up, you'll be all mine," the person said to Justin. "Let me just get done with Selena and then we'll have a happy ending." The person lean down about to give Justin a kiss on the forehead.

"Back away from him," Selena said. Selena stood at the door, pointing the gun in front of the black hoodie person.
The hoodie person lean up and turned her face to Selena.
It was Macy.

Macy stood there.

"Back away from him now!" Selena yelled out loud.

"And what are you going to do if I don't?"

"I'll shoot you."

She laughed. "You're funny. You wouldn't do that to me. I'm your friend."

Selena raised an eyebrow. "Friend? Oh please. You're not my friend and never will be. What you did was horrible and I'll never forgive you. You just can't take something that isn't yours."

"Yes, I can! Watch me!" Macy yelled.

"No, you can't! How many times do you need to hear it? Justin would never won't to be with you. And plus, I would never let you take him-"

"And what not?" Macy asked.

"Because-" Selena pushed the trigger and it shot Macy. Macy fell on the ground. "He's mine." The gun fell out of Selena hand and landed on the ground.
She lightly walked to Macy's way and looked at her.
She was dead now.
She looked up, finding Justin laying there still having his eyes close.
She walked up to him and ended up getting on the bed with him.
She wanted to be right next to him no matter what.
She rub his forehead and she noticed he had color on him, so maybe that was a good chance for him to wake up.

"We're having alittle girl, Justin." Selena lean down and kissed his forehead.
She laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes.
She fell asleep.

***

A week later past and Selena stay at the grave.
She stood in front of Macy's grave.
Tears fell down her eyes because she couldn't believe that macy would do this to her.

Selena wished that Macy would told her about her feelings for Justin instead of going through this crazy situation.
Selena placed a rose on Macy grave.
"I'm mad at what you did, but I'll never forget what a friend you were. You'll always be in my heart." Selena back away from her grave and walked away her.

She loss a friend and now her boyfriend was still in a coma.
But yet she still had her baby. A baby that belong to Justin.
She didn't won't to be alone. She needed someone to be next to her, holding her and telling her that she'll be okay and that they'll be there for her.
Selena walked up close to the hill and when she got there, she saw someone standing there.
She stood there, wondering who it was.
She felt a little scared because she didn't know what was going on.
Selena was the only one at the grave and didn't have safety with her.
She looked at the guy standing up the hill still standing there.
Who is that? She kept asking.
She got closer and with that, she could see the face
She stop and her heart drop and she couldn't believe who it was.

"Justin."

A smile appeared to his face

"Justin!" She cried. She ran up the hill to him.
He ran toward her.
Justin was alive and he was off of life support.
Justin got down the hill and made it to Selena.
Selena jump into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck.
She cried. "You're alive."

He cried, holding her tight. He picked her up.

"You're actually here."

"I am."

She lean back and looked into his eyes. "I've missed you so much. Please don't leave me again."

He nodded his head and wipe the tears from her eyes. "I will never."

She placed her lips on his lips, kissing him.
"I love you so much. I love you."

"I love you more." Justin kissed Selena cheek, forehead. Basically leaving kisses on her face.

She felt better being in his arms.
It was like a dream come true and she knew for a fact that she wanted to be with Justin for the rest of her life.
He felt the same.
He didn't won't Selena out of his sight again and he knew for a fact that he was going to be with her and never leave her.

"Let's go home," he told her.

She smiled. "Please."

Justin grab Selena's hand and they walked away from the grave.
They were going to spend their whole life together and let noone get into the picture.

As the year past, Selena and Justin moved away from New York and went back to Canada.
They both got their house together, car, job and mostly of all, they had their first child together.
Alittle girl name Macy.
They called the girl name Macy Because of the loss of Selena friend, even tho it was crazy for Selena and Justin to call her that because she tried to kill both of them, but it didn't matter.
Selena, Justin and little Macy sat at the living room, watching a movie together.
Selena had her head laid on Justin's shoulder asleep and little Macy was laying in Justin hand asleep.
Justin looked at both of them, thinking how he loved his life.
He's two favorite girls.
He laid his head on Selena head and held little Macy close to him.

I HOPE Y'ALL LOVED THE STORY.
ITS SUCKS THAT THIS WAS THE ENDING CAUSE I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS STORY.
THANK YOU, YOU GUYS FOR READING IT.
THANK Y'ALL. IT MEANS THE WORLD.