chapter nineteen

After all that talk with Lorette about what she needs to do, they had left the hotel room and went straight to the lobby, which it was outside.
Justin and Lorette was walking together, which Macy was in the front.
Lorette put her hand around his arm and had laid her head on Justin shoulder. She looked up, looking at him with the most uglies smile ever. Her teeth were all yellow and messed up.
Justin had did a fake grin smile.

"You h-have a beautiful smile," he said.

"I get them from my mother," she said in a country voice.

Macy was in the front, giggling.

"Your muscles, t-they are so strong." She felt of his muscles. "They make me want to kiss them." She lift his sleeved up and his whole body went up. He pushed her hand away and moved away and ran to Macy. Both of his hands touched the back of her shoulders.

"You okay?" Macy asked.

He nodded real fast. "yes, of course! Why wouldn't I be?" His hand tighten up on Macy arms.

"Justin, you are hurting me!" Macy raised her voice. She yank her self away from him.

"Please, Macy!" He cried and whispered to her. He looked back and noticed that Lorette was looking up in the sky, smiling.
Justin grab a hold of Macy again.
"Macy, can't you be my fake girlfriend? Please."

"No. I have a boyfriend."

"Yeah, but he isn't here," Justin said.

"Yes, he will be. He'll be here in a couple more days. Justin, you'll be okay." Macy stop and turned to Justin. "You don't have to be with her 24/7. Whenever you see Selena, that's when you're going to be near her. Do you think you can do that?"

Justin looked at Lorette.

"Justin!"

He looked at Macy. "What is she doing?"

Macy looked at Justin. "She thinks she's looking at stars."

"Stars?" Justin looked at her weird. "Is it dark in her eyes?"

"Could be. Okay, there's Selena! This is your chance!" Macy patted his arm. "Go get her."

"I changed that, I rather die in a rock, alone."

Macy raised an eyebrow. "Stop being crazy. Go!" She pushed him away.

Justin flew and he looked back, giving a eye to Macy. Macy put her thumbs up.
He turned around, running into Selena.

"Whoa," Selena said.

Justin went back. "Selena, hi."

"Hey." She looked up at him. "How are you?"

He did a laugh. "Doing better."

She looked at him weird, shock.
"You okay?"

"Of course, baby. You are right, Selena. It's times to move on and that's what I'm doing. Listen, I met a girl-"

Lorette was laughing and spinning around. "The stars are beautiful!"

Justin stood there, looking away, thinking this was going to be a long day. He turned around. "LORETTE, THERE ISN'T NO STARS!" he looked back at Selena
"I got to go. "

"See you later," she said.

"I doubt it." He turned around and walked over to Lorette, grabbing her. "It's time to go."

"Make out time?" She looked at Justin and laughed.

"Nope, not in a million years."

Macy got away from the bushes and didn't worry about Justin and Lorette.
She thought it was funny.
She turned to walk the over way, but she ran into someone.
Jackson.

"Oh it's you," Macy said.

"Yup, it's me. Your boyfriend came yet?"

"Why do you care?" She made a face.

"Well, I didn't wont you alone," he said.

She rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm not going to be alone in a couple more days, so goodbye." She walked off.

He smiled and looked back at Macy.

Macy spotted Selena and she was at the bar where you get drinks at.
Macy sat down. "Hey."

"Hey," Selena said as looking at Macy.

"Why are you sitting here alone?" She asked.

"Jake is supposed to meet here, but hasn't shown up. So, who is that girl Justin with?" Selena pointed.

Macy looked and saw Justin and Lorette at the beach.
Lorette was running through the water, with a towel wrap around her neck, acting like a superhero.
Justin was running after her, trying to catch her.

"A new girl he met," Macy said.

"I didn't know he was into country girls."

"Same here. It shocked the living crap out of me when he walked passed me in the hotel."

Selena didn't say anything.

"I honestly think they'll make a cute couple." Macy looked at Selena and Selena was watching Justin grabbing the towel from her.
She didn't like this.

"Isn't she too wild for him?" Selena said as grabbing her glass and drinking it.

"Yes. You know, he did mention that she was wild in bed."

Selena cough up her drink and place her hand on her mouth.

"You okay?" Macy asked.

She nodded. "Yes. Wild in bed. They just met each other and now their loving on each other! Oh my gosh."

"Weird, I know." Macy got up. "Well, Jake is coming, so I'm gone. I'll see you at the hotel." Macy came up to Selena and they both hug and kisses each other cheek.

"See ya."

Macy walked off.

Jake came. "Hey, baby." He kissed her cheek.

"Hey." She turned to him. "What took you so long?"

It took him a minute. "Trying to pick something nice to wear."

"You look nice," she said. he lean in and had kissed her and with that, Jake's phone rung.
"Do you have to answer the phone?" She did a sad face.

"It's my brother, probably." He moved away and looked at his phone. "Yeah it is." He got up and answered it. "Hello?"

Selena turned her face, looking at Justin.
Justin was laying down on the sand and Lorette had a crab in her hands.
Dang, did he like girls like that? Selena asked herself.
That's probably why he cheated on Selena, because she wasn't country.
Lorette put the crab near Justin face and he opened his eyes.
He scream and rolled over getting up. Lorette was laughing her head off and Justin held his hand to his chest and he noticed Selena was looking but he didn't wont to look over there, so he decided to get up and chase her.

Jake came back. "My brother needs me, can I come back?"

She looked at him. "Yeah, you can. Hey, I'm going back to the hotel."

He kissed her cheek. "Love you." He walked off.

Selena took a deep breath and got up.
She was not happy.

What will happen next?