chapter thirty five

They took the taxi and had stop to Selena apartment.
Selena got out and with that, Jackson got out too.
Selena looked at him weird.

Macy Spoke up. "Why are you getting out?"

Jackson looked at her. "I'm walking with her."

Brendon didn't say anything.

"What for?" Selena asked him as grabbing her bags from the back.

"Yeah, what for?" Macy asked too.

"For protection." He grab his bag and then went to the door, finding Macy and Brendon sitting there. "Well, bye." He shut the door and with that, the taxi road off.
Jackson stood there and selena looked at him.

"What the world? That sounded a little rude," Selena said.

He looked at her. "Yeah, it did. Didn't it. Okay, well I'll see you around." He was about to walk off, but Selena ran up to him and stop him.

"Oh no you don't! You are walking me to protect me just like you told Macy."

"Fine. Come on," Jackson said.

Selena smiled and they both walked down the sidewalk, heading back to her apartment.

"Why didn't you stay in the car with Macy and Brendon?" Selena asked.

He shook his shoulders. "Felt alittle awkward."

"Oh I get it! You like your best friend." Selena poke his arm with her finger.

"No."

She raised an eyebrow. "Sure. Oh and just to let you know, Macy asked me why I was talking to you and I kind of said that I found you talking to a red headed chick."

He looked at Selena, and his eyes got big. "Why did you do that?"

"To see if she gets upset and she did." Selena than had poke him with her two fingers. "Someone likes you."

His hands grab her hands. "She doesn't like me."

"I think she does," Selena told him.

He moved his hands away. "Now, where do I hang out with a red headed chick?"

"We'll think of away."

With that, they had made it to Selena's apartment and she had noticed Justin covered his face.
Selena smiled.

"It's okay, Justin. He knows you're with me."

Justin removed his hands from his face. "You told him?"

Jackson nodded his head no. "No. I was coming out the airport and I saw you and her kissing. Glad to see you, tho." Jackson came up to Justin and gave him a man hug. "We should catch up later."

"Yeah, we should."

Jackson looked at Selena and Justin. "Well, I am off. See y'all around." Jackson turned around and walked off.

"She likes you!" Selena yelled out to him.
Jackson put his hand up in the air and kept walking.
Selena then looked at Justin. "So, shall we go inside?"

"Yeah."

They went up the stairs and Selena had unlock her door and they went in.
Selena turned the living room light on and sat her bags down.
She went over to the fish tank and put the fish back.
She turned to find Justin standing there.

"So, where do I sleep?" He asked.

She waved her hand, telling him to follow her.
Justin walked behind her.
They got up stairs, standing at the hallways and there was two rooms.
He walked to the first one, which didn't have anything in it, which was a guest room.
He moved away from that room and walked to the other one, finding stuff in it. It was Selena room.
He turned around to look at her.

"I'll take this room."

Selena smiled and walked toward him. "I guess you'll be sharing with me."

"I'm good with that."

"I'm going to go get my things so we can unpack." Selena went down stairs and Justin walked into the room, laying his suitcase on the bed and unzipping it.
He grab his folded clothes and laid them on the bed and grab his dirty clothes.
Selena came back.

"Where do I put my dirty clothes at?" He asked.

She looked around. "Here, you can sit them in my basket."

Justin put his clothes in the basket and walked back to his suitcase and took it off the bed.

"Here, let me take this." Selena grab the suitcase and placed it in the closet.
"You can hang your clothes in the closet since I don't use it." Selena grab her tanktop and shorts and had walked to her bathroom that was in her room.
Justin was hanging his clothes up.

"Does Macy ever come in your room and sleep the night?" Justin asked.

"Sometimes, but this time if she comes over I'll make sure she want see your stuff-" Selena paused for a second and had come out the bathroom, putting her long hair up. "Wait, are you still getting her back?"

Justin looked at Selena. "Yeah."

"And what do you plan on doing?" Selena walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Oh you'll see." Justin got done hanging his things up and then had walked to the bed, sitting next to her. "She'll regret messing with me."

Selena rolled her eyes. "You're weird."

"Yes, but I'm your weird boyfriend." With that, Justin had lean to her, placing his lips on her lips.
They were kissing.
Justin lightly place his hand on her cheeks and then had stick his tongue in her mouth and was lightly kissing her.
She lean back and had laid down and she place her hand on his neck, making him lean down and go back to kissing her.

Selena phone went off.
She sighed.

"Just ignore it," he told her under the kiss.

"Okay." She ignored the phone call and kept kissing Justin, but the phone rung again.
"Still ignoring it," she said under the kiss.

The phone rung again.
Selena sighed and pushed Justin off her and he flew on the other side.

She took her phone out of her back shorts and noticed it was Macy.

"Hello?" Selena sighed.

"Whoa, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. Sorry, I'm just tired and I want to sleep. Why are you calling?"

"Was going to call if we could hang, but it's okay."

Selena didn't say anything.

"Call me later, okay."

"Okay," Selena said

They both up.

Selena looked at Justin. "She wanted to hang out."

"But you lied and said you were sleeping. You should be a shame of yourself." He joke.

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "So, where was we?"

He lean up. "Hmm, oh that's right." He lean down and had kissed her.

I'll write another chapter tomorrow.