chapter fourteen

Justin and Selena was still kissing and yet it felt so amazing than ever.
His hands touched her cheek and she let go.
They both took a deep breath and she looked at him.

She smiled. "I missed this."

"I did too. Hey, you want to go walk?" He asked.

"Yeah."

They both had gotten up and walked away from the hotel.

"So, where did you go?" Justin asked.

"I went to New York to stay with Macy."

"Macy Bradshaw?" He looked at Selena.

"Yup."

"Y'all still best friend. How is she?" He asked.

"She's doing good. She's actually here, but we're kind of not talking to each other."

"What for?"

"It's along story and I really don't wont to talk about it."

"I understand."

"Where did you go?" Selena asked.

"Well, at first I waiting for you for so many months, well I felt like maybe I should just try to move on and well I moved back to Canada with my mom. I was going to get our apartment back, but someone had rented it out. So yup."

"You still living with your mom?" She asked.

"No. I moved out, lived in Canada and then decided to go to Hawaii and I'm glad I did."

"And why is that?" She smiled. She knew why.

"Because I found you."

She didn't say anything.

"You know, I could live here because it's so beautiful and the waves calms you down." He stop and looked out to the water. Selena stood right next to him.

"I wished too."

They both bent down, feeling of the water.
She felt wrong about being with Justin because Jake, but her and Jake weren't together, they were taking a break from this, but she knew If he figure out that her and Justin was hanging out, he would get mad.
She was tired of hiding things from people that she loved.

"Hey, Selena." Justin was looking at the water and moving his hands side to side.

"Yeah?"

With that, Justin had splash water in her face and her mouth opening, shocked.

"Justin!" She smiled and kind of laughed. She grab water and did the same.
They went back and forth and they were getting wet.

"Stop it, Selena!" He joked.

"You started it." Selena laughed. She wet her hands and had placed it on his head and wipe it on his hair.

"I'll get you back," he said. He then wrap both of his hands around Selena's legs and he lift her up. She was on his shoulders and she let out a scream.

"Justin!" She started to laugh more.

"I'm going to throw you in." He said as walking me.

Selena's hands were touching his back, but she decided to tickle him.

"Now you know if you do that then we're both going into the water," he said.

"Maybe I'll love that even more." She tickled him more and his whole body was moving real fast and everywhere.
He sat her down.

"You win," he said.

She smiled. "I always win." She came close to him.

"Because I would always let you." He came close to her.