chapter thirty nine

Justin looked at Selena and just couldn't find the words to say.
He was shocked.

"Who's baby is it?" He asked.

"Yours."

Justin got up and then had started to walk around. He itch the back of his neck. "How did this happen? Wait, don't answer that. Oh my gosh-"

Selena got up from the bed and ran to him. She grab his hands and made him look at her.

"I'm sorry. I think I've been pregnant since the last day of Hawaii."

He looked at Selena.

"I was scared to tell you and now I feel like you don't wont to be with me since I'm pregnant," she said.

He press his lips together and looked into Selena eyes. "I will never leave you just because you're pregnant with my baby. Heck, I wouldn't leave you if you were pregnant with some other guy baby." He grab Selena hand and walked her to the bed and they sat next to each other. "When I told you that I promise that I was going to stay with you and not do anything again, I meant I was going to stay with if you were pregnant. Selena, I love you and I'm happy that we'll be having a child together. Selena, you're the only girl I want to have a child with."

Tears fell down Selena eyes.

"I love you so much and you have nothing to worry about." Justin lean to her and kissed her lips.
She kissed him back.

"I love you, Justin." She stop kissing him and laid her forehead on his forehead.

*****

The next day came and Selena opened her eyes, finding Justin not by her side.
She got alittle worried, but then she heard someone at the door.
She looked up, seeing Justin coming into the door.

He walked toward her side of the bed and lean down to kiss her. "Morning, beautiful." With that, he lower his head down to her stomach and lift her shirt up and kissed her belly. "Good morning, baby." He lean up and sat down next to her, grabbing her hand. "Come down stairs with me."

She got up from the bed and they walked down stairs.
He put his hand on her eyes, just so she couldn't see anything.

"Why are we down here?" She smiled.

"It's a surprised."

They stop walking and he moved his hand away from her eyes. They were both standing in the kitchen, she was looking at the breakfast on the table.

"You made this?" Selena turned to him.

He nodded. "Yeah. I have that new job and I wanted to cook for you just so you can see how well I did."

"But you haven't started your job yet." Selena smiled even more.

"I know. I just wanted a first start. Come," he said as grabbing her hand.
They sat at the table and Justin grab a plate and put egg, bacon, gravy and toast on it.
"My lady." He place the plate in front of her and he stood up. "Tell me what you think." He smiled.

Selena smiled and took a bite of the eggs first. They were good.
"Wow, that's good." She break her bacon and dip it into the gravy. The breakfast was good. "Where did you learn to cook?"

"Mom." He went over to the coffee maker, pouring a cup of coffee into his cup and had put his creamer and sugar into the cup. He walked to the table and sat next to Selena and took a drink of his coffee.
Selena turned to him and filled her fork with eggs and gravy, she then put the fork in front of Justin and he opened his mouth and she was basically feeding him.

"So, you're feeding me," he said.

"Maybe." She let out a laugh.

Justin grab a fork and put it in the food and fed Selena some eggs.
Selena smiled and they both started to feed each other.

"We got to get that baby healthy," he said.

Selena took his coffee and took a drink of his coffee. "Great coffee. You should make dinner too."

He smiled.

"I thought you were supposed to go to work today?" Selena asked.

"That's something I need to tell you about. I called the boss and told them that I couldn't come today because my girlfriend needed to go to the doctor."

Selena raised an eyebrow. "But I don't need to go to the doctor."

"I know that. I wanted us to spend time together. Just us together." Justin grab Selena hand and came closer to her. "What do you say?"

Selena came close to him. "I would love that." She kissed him and lean back. "Let me get ready." Selena got up and walked back up stairs.

Selena went into her room and put some skinny jeans with boots with it and had put a sweater on because it was alittle cold out there. She curled her hair and even put on alittle makeup.
She was done, so she went back down stairs and found Justin cleaning up the kitchen.

"Okay, I'm ready."

Justin dried his hands and put the towel down and walk to Selena and kissed her. "Let's go have some fun." Justin grab her hand and they went out the door.
They took a taxi and the taxi had tooken them to the central park.
They started right there.
Through the whole day, Selena and Justin walked around in the park, having a blast.
He wrap his hand around her neck and she had laid her head on his shoulder.
This was perfect, she thought.
She was glad that her and Justin could have this day together and to be honest she dreamt of this. Spending the rest of her life with Justin. She didn't wont to be with another guy, she only wanted to be with him.
As the day went on, they stop at at a stand, that had sale anything.
Justin and Selena had asked for cotton candy.

"So, thought of babies names?" He asked.

"I was thinking of Sally."

"That's a beautiful name," he said. "If it was a boy, I was thinking of Colin."

"That's beautiful."

"So, that's the two names we got. If it's a girl, we'll call it Sally and if it's a boy, we'll call it Colin."

"Deal." Selena put a cotton candy in her mouth.

I hope y'all like this part, which I'm going to write more of them hanging out on the next chapter. Hope y'all enjoy.
It means alot for the people who are reading this.