chapter forty six

Selena was in the bathroom.

"JUSTIN!!" she scream out loud.

With that, Selena heard footsteps running up the stairs really fast.
"Ah!" He stumbled coming up stairs. "Selena!" Justin then jumped on the bed, running on it and made his way to the bathroom. "Selena?"

Selena turned around with a big smile on her face, but when she looked at Justin, she looked at him weird because he had whip cream on his face, looking like a mustache. "Justin, why do you have whip cream on you?"

He was breathing hard. "Why are you screaming? Did your water break?"

She laughed. "No. It's only been a month."

"Then why did you scream for me? You scream like you were in pain or something happened."

"No, I was talking about the baby moving," she said.

He got excited. "Really!" He ran up to Selena stomach, pulled her bottom of her tanktop up, feeling of her stomach. "Move for Daddy."

Selena giggled.

"The baby isn't moving for me, baby." He looked up at Selena with a sad face. Selena couldn't take him serious with the whip cream on his face.

"What's up with the whip cream?" Selena grab him, making him stand on his feet.

"Don't laugh, but when I stayed with my mom, I would get the whip cream and put on my face and eat my chocolate chips cookies like that."

Selena got gross out. "Ew."

Justin smiled and grab a towel and wipe the whip cream off of him. "You should try it because it's fun."

"One day." She kissed his cheek and then lean back, looking at him. "You tasted so good."

"Well, I'm free right now." He wink. "In ten more minutes I got to leave for work."

Selena smiled. "We can't. My belly is in the way."

Justin grab Selena hand. "I promise I want lay on the baby. Okay I got something! We'll lay in bed and kiss each other all other, how about that? No getting ontop of each other, just kissing."

"Okay."

"Okay?" He smiled.

Selena drag him out of the bathroom. "Yes." She laughed. She went over to the door and shut it, as she did she walked to Justin, placing her lips on his lips.
They were kissing.

"I would throw you on the bed, but I can't," Justin said under the kiss.

Selena wrap her hands around Justin neck and smiled.
With that, they both got onto the bed and Justin lean to her, still kissing her.
Someone knocked on the front door.

"UH!" Justin sighed so loud and moving away from Selena.

"That might be Macy." Selena got up.

"Where are you going? We're getting to the good part."

She looked at him. "What good part?"

He thought about it. Selena smiled and got off the bed.

"Plus, you need to go to work."

"I rather stay here." Justin hop of the bed and ran to Selena, grabbing her hands. "How about tonight?"

"Yes, let's try tonight."

Justin kissed Selena. "I'm going to get ready." Justin went to the closet, getting his suit and tie.
Before Selena walked over to the door, to go down stairs to open the door, she turned to Justin.

"Have you heard anything from Jackson?" Selena asked.

Justin grab his suit and tie and nodded his head no. "No, why?"

"I'm trying to call him, but he isn't answering. I left voicemail and nothing."

"Just give him time, Selena."

Maybe Justin was right, Selena thought.
Selena went down stairs, opening the door for Macy.

"Been standing out here in the freezen cold," Macy said.

"Sorry about that."

"So, are you ready to get some coffee and walk around in central park?" Macy asked.

"Let me go get something on real fast." Selena went upstairs, finding Justin having trouble with his tie. "You need help?"

"Please."

Selena went to Justin and did his tie. "There you go."

"You're the best." He kissed her. "I'm off to work." Justin walked to the door, but then turned back. "text me when you get to central park."

"I will."

Justin grab his suitcase and went down stairs, as he did, Macy saw him.
Whoa, he look hot, Macy thought.

"Hey, Justin." Macy looked at him.

He turned to her. "Hey." He went to the kitchen to grab a apple.

"How's your work?" She asked.

"Really great." He walked to the living room, heading to the door. "I'm about to run late, so don't think I'm trying to ignore you." He shut the door.

Macy just stood there.

Selena walked down the stairs. "Okay, I'm ready."

"Great!"

They left out

Okay, I didn't write that much because I was going to say that I got a great idea for this story and it might blow y'all minds.
I'm not going to say what I'm going to put because I want y'all be surprised. Soooo, all I got to say is that be prepared what's going to happen in this story.