chapter thirteen

Next morning came and selena was looking up in the ceiling, thinking what had happened yesterday.
It felt like a dream, but it actually wasn't.
She couldn't believe Justin was here in Hawaii.
Was he staying in this hotel as she was too.
Gosh, she wanted to see him and that's what kept running through her mind, but she kept telling her self that she didn't need to be trying to fall for him again because she was scared because what if it happens again.

Selena had got up and got ready.

Selena grab her bag and went out the door and headed to the elevator

She went in and had pressed lobby. The elevator had went down and she waited for the door to opened.
Come on, she thought. She wanted to hurry up and get out of the elevator and basically see or find Justin and she hated that she wanted that.
The door opened and she was happy. she began to walk out in till there stood Jake.

"Jake." She went back. "What are you doing here."

"Came to talk to you," he said.

"Uh.. what about?" She came out the elevator.

"I messed up last night."

She just stood there.

"I was being a total idiot, telling you that we need a break and I now understand why you hid it because I would've probably did the same. Selena, could you give me another chance?"

"I... uh-" and with that, she saw Justin walking to the breakfast bar. "I need to think about it, Jake. I got so much stuff on my plate. Can you give me time?"

He looked down and then back at her. "Sure."

Selena walked off and then looked back, seeing if Jake wasn't looking. He wasn't.
She ran into the green bushes and waited for him to leave off.
She saw him walk off.
Okay, now she can see Justin.
She took a deep breath and had step out of the bushes and turned to walk to the breakfast bar, but with that she bump into Justin.
Her hands had touched his chest, but she went back.

"Justin, hi."

He looked at the bushes and back at her. "What were you doing in the the bushes?"

"I-" she paused. "I drop my ear rings."

He looked her. "You don't have ear rings on, Selena."

She felt of her ear. "Oh."

He smiled.

"Okay, find you got me. I was in love with these bush, so I was trying to steal it." Both of her hands slap her hips and she felt so crazy for saying that.