chapter fifty

Later that night.

Justin drag her to the bathroom.

"Justin, why are we in here?" Selena pouted.

Justin ignored her and bent down, taking her shoes off.

"Why are you taking my shoes off?" She asked.

He still ignore her. He got up and stood in front of her. "Get in the bathtub."

Selena looked over, seeing that the bathtub was full with water.
"What-"

"Don't ask questions. I looked up on the internet about what do you do when your girlfriend is in a horrible mood when she's pregnant. Like how to control it and they told me to put her feet in the tub, while I rub them. Now come on." Justin got into the bathtub and Selena got in, putting her feet in.

"That's hot, but feels amazing."

"Just relax." He grab the shampoo.

"Shampoo?"

"It smelt good." Justin opened the shampoo bottle and put some of it on his hands and began to rub his hands together. He grab her feet.

Selena smiled. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" He asked as rubbing Selena feet.

"For being in a grumpy mood."

He looked up at her. "It's okay. You're just pregnant."

"You know, you look so hot with a see through shirt in the water."

He looked down, forgetting that he had a white t.shirt on. With that, Selena moved her feet out off his hands and he was confused.
Selena then lightly got ontop of him, sitting on his lap.

"Is that okay to do?" He looked at her.

"Yeah."

"I'm guessing you don't want that feet rub." Justin had placed his hands on her waist under the water.

She nodded her head no. Selena grab the bottom of his shirt under the water and took his shirt off.
Justin smiled.

"I like this better." He place his lips on her lips, kissing her. Justin took off Selena shirt and with that, he picked her up, making him hold her. "You ready?"

She nodded.

Justin laid her down in the water.

****

Macy sat at Jake's kitchen table, looking straight ahead. She was still scared, but she wanted to figure out what the plan was about.
Jake came walking toward her away with a apron on, which he looked cute in. He walked toward Macy and place a plate down for her.
She didn't look at it, but she looked at him.

"You must enjoy the view." He smiled.

"You wish."

Jake sat down. "Let's eat up."

"Tell me what your plan is," Macy said.

"Try your salad. It's good."

Macy just looked at him.

He sighed. "Take a bite of your food and then I'll talk."

"What if you did something to it?"

He raised an eyebrow. "How could I do something? You watch me while I cook." Jake took a bite of his meat. "Yum!"

Macy looked down at her salad and grab a fork. She took a deep breath and ate it.

"That's my girl."