chapter twenty three

Hours pass and selena haven't  heard from Macy.
She wouldn't answer her phone and she was probably upset with Selena.
It was like Selena wasn't feeling all happy, she wanted to crawl in bed and lay there.
As midnight came, Macy left the hotel with Justin and Lorette.
They were having a party down at the beach.
Macy didn't ask Selena about coming, because she thought Jake had already invited her.
She sat on the bed, looking at her blank phone and noticed that Jake wasn't even texting
Lights, laughing, music and so much was playing from outside.
Tears fell down Selena eyes and she had went onto the balcony, looking off, seeing people having fun.
What was Selena doing with her life? She asked herself.
She looked and noticed Macy and Lorette holding hands and dancing, while Jackson and Justin was talking and laughing.
Justin cute laugh.
Selena moved away from the window and had grab something nice to wear and left the hotel and walked around. She made her way on a bridge, which was close to her hotel, but she wanted time alone.
She wanted to think about so much things, but instead she let it all go and just looked down at the water, looking at her reflection.
This felt nice, she told herself.
And with that, she saw Justin reflection in the water.

"Hi."

She looked beside her and he stood there next to her.
"How did you find me?"

"Saw you walking out from the hotel, so I came to see if you were okay."

she didn't say anything.

"Why aren't you at the beach having fun?" He asked.

"Thought I needed time for myself. Macy is upset with me and-" she stop what she said and looked back at the water.

"And what else?" He asked.

"And I need to get used to you and Lorette being together."

He didn't say anything.

"Weird, right?" She smiled.

"No, because I'm still trying to get over you and that Jake boy."

She looked at him.

"Why is Macy mad at you?" He asked.

"Jake was lying to me about his parent being here and that his brother called him, but those weren't true, and so I thought he was cheating on me-"

"Was he?" He asked, thinking please say yes.

"No. He was surprising me with something. Jackson, his brother had ruin his plan, so I told Macy that I don't think you should be hanging with Jackson and she didn't like that idea and now she's not for sure about Jake."

Justin began to talk. "I don't blame her."

"So, you're on her side?" Selena looked away.

His hand touched Selena arm. "I'm not on nobody side. If he wanted it to be a surprised, he wouldn't of gave you a lie, about his parent. Heck, I wouldn't do that-"

Selena was getting upset. "Forget this." She moved away in till Justin caught her hand.

"Selena, don't you think it's kind of crazy? Selena, if I was with you, I would bring you here because I would love you to be with me, not to invite you because I need to see my parents. Okay, tell me this, has he met his parents since he got here?" He raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that weird. Okay, and about a toilet. Isn't that weird when Jackson was with Macy and out of nowhere Jake needs to leave because a toilet problem-"

"I'm not listening to you, Justin." She walked off, but Justin ran in front of her.

"Because you know I'm right."

"No, because you're talking crazy talk." She was yanking her hands away, but he didn't let her go. He pushed her against the bridge handle and stood in front of her.
Both of his hands block her from moving.

"You know what I find funny?" She asked as looking into his eyes. "How do you know about my new love life."

"Sweetie, you know why I'm focused on you new weird love life, is because I care so dang much about you. Jake isn't the guy for you and to be honest we can all see it."

"Or you're just jealous." Her face came close to his.

He let out a laugh. "In your dreams. I don't even care about you're relationship with him."

"Then stop spying on us. Justin, don't you noticed that I know what you're doing. You're with that Lorette girl because you're making me jealous? It isn't working. Clearly you haven't moved on."

He lick his lips and looked down. "So, it didn't make you jealous when I was kissing her?" He looked back at Selena and Selena had cross her arms to her chest. She let out a smile and rolled her eyes.

"No." She looked away.

"Well, why was you watching?" His hand touched her arm and lightly made it up to her neck.

"Because it's kind of hard to not pay attention, Justin," she said as looking back at him. She came close to him. "Stop what you're doing because we're over with."

"Can I just say one thing." He looked down and back at her.
She waited for an answer.
"You love a guy that is probably doing something behind you back and yet you know what he's probably doing, but don't wont to believe it-"

"He's not cheating on me, Justin!"

"Listen!" He raised his voice. "I hope you know that I love you so much and that I would do anything to be with you again. Maybe I do have hope for us two and I can promise you that I will never give up on us, Selena. All I'm saying is that when I cheated on you, ignored you calls, I lied about going to visit my parent at Canada, but I did go, you remember? I was gone for three days, and you know what, I'll be honest. I was at a party with my guys and hanging with hot girls. There, you happy?" He back up.
Tears fell down her eyes.
"We make mistakes all the time and we never realized what we have, but when I lost you, I finally realized what I did was stupid. Baby, I laid in bed everyday, crying myself to sleep, hating myself, asking myself why would I let you go. Why would I break your heart when you didn't do anything to me. Gosh, I'm stupid! That's the one the one thing I would change in life. If I could go back, I would, but I know that we have to learn from our mistakes and that's what I did." With that, Justin grab Selena's hands. "I promise you that I will never do that to you again. Losing you was like losing a half of my heart and I'm sorry for hurting you. Selena, I love you so much and I hope one day you'll take me back and give me another chance. I'll always wait for you, like you waited for me in 5th grade." With that, Justin let Selena hands go, leaving a piece of paper in her hand. He back up and had walked off.
Tears were falling down her eyes and yet she wanted to hear those words coming out of Justin mouth.
She covered her mouth with her hand and had cried.
She then opened the paper up and it had said his number.

Oh my! What will happen next??
Is Jake cheating on her?
Will Selena go after Justin and give him a chance?

Are y'all enjoying the story?