chapter forty two

Two weeks pass and Selena was finally showing.
Justin had gotten a newer job, which was a business job and the job paid more. Selena had a job at the library, which was absolutely better.
Macy and her haven't spoken and for some reason it felt great, because Selena had everything going good.
No stressed, no nothing.

"Okay, how do I look?" Justin asked as coming down stairs, fixing his tie.
Selena was putting on her coat because she was leaving too. She looked at Justin and wow, he look so dang hot/sexy. 

I think I just drooled over this you guys 😍 Where can I buy a Justin Bieber at? Okay, back to the story

Where can I buy a Justin Bieber at? Okay, back to the story.

"How do I look?" Justin asked as spinning around. "Too much?"

Selena came up to him and place her hand on his suit. "You look great. My gosh, I want to rip your suit off and kiss you all over."

Justin smiled. "We could do that tonight." He came close and pulled her real close to him. Selena smiled and they both kissed each other.
They wanted each other, but it was time for them to leave to go to work.

Selena sighed. "I now don't want to leave. I want to keep kissing you."

"Same here," he said under the kiss.

Selena went back. "Okay, I'm done. You don't need to be late on your first day of work."

"It would be worth it." He smiled.

Selena smiled.
Justin and Selena walked outside and had tooken a taxi. First they took a taxi to the library.

"I'll see you tonight." Justin lean her way and kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you too." Selena got out of the car and walked to the library. She stood in front of the library, taking a deep breath.
She opened the door and walk to the front desk.
"Hi, I'm Selena."

The lady looked at her. "New worker?"

Selena nodded.

"Glad you're here. Follow me and I'll give you instructions." The lady came out from the desk and they both went to another door, standing in front of alot of books.
"These are books we scan and when we do that, we put them in the shelf. Easy as pie. Oh and if you don't see noone at the front desk then you can check the book out for them. I'll show you how you do that." The lady walked out of the door and Selena followed.

"Okay, say I want to check a book out." The lady grab a book from the desk and hand it to her. "You opened the back and grab the slip from it. You grab the scan and scan it and on the computer, it says the due date."

Selena scan the slip. A due date appeared.

"You write the date down on the slip, and put the slip in the cubby holder with the rest of the slips. Then you can put the date in the back of the book just for a reminded. So, do you think you got it?" 

Selena nodded. "Yes." Selena walked to the room full with the books. She grab the scanner and started with the left side room that was full with many books.
Selena then took off her coat, showing her big stomach, which she didn't care at all. She sat the coat on the chair and started to scan the books, as she did, she laid the books on the desk.
30 minutes pass and she got done with one stack of books.
She grab a hold of the books and took them out of the room and was going to put them on the shelf. She went up the little stairs and then had sat them on a table.
She grab one book and read the bar code to where they needed to go.
A minute past and Selena had one more book to go. She read the bar code and realized that the book belong up top the shelf.
She sighed.
Selena grab a chair and had step onto it and reached to put the book up, but it was too hard. She stood on her tippy toes and was almost there.

"Almost there!" She said. With that, she lost her balance and was beginning to fall back. "Oh gosh!" She try to grab the bookshelf, but she couldn't. She was already falling back.
"Ahh!" Her eyes closed as she was falling back.
What would happen if she fallen back?
What if she hit something real hard and she loses her baby?
Was a baby not meant to be in her life, she asked herself.
As Selena flew back, she noticed something had caught her. She was scared to opened her eyes, but she did anyways.
Why didn't she fall on the table?
Who's arms was she in?
So many questions was running through her mind.
Selena lightly opened her eyes and noticed a guy had caught her.
No!
No!

"J-Jake." She couldn't get her words out. She was too shock, seeing her ex here, catching her.
She was scared and with that, her eyes had got watery.

"Hey." He looked into her eyes.

Omg!!! What do y'all think??