chapter thirty two

Macy laid on the bed, looking at her phone.
She was scared half to death and yet she didn't know what to do.
She wanted Selena to hurry up and come back, she couldn't stay in the room by her self.
Some pervert was spying on her.

Unknown - I bet you look sexy right about now

She looked at the message and was shaking.
She was underneath her covers, she didn't bother looking or coming out from the covers.

Unknown - please come out of your room.

Ah, make it stop! She yelled in her mind.
She then heard a door opened. She froze.
The door shut.
Oh crap, she thought.
She really had bad luck.

"Macy?" A familiar voice said.

It was Selena. Macy moved the covers away from her, seeing Selena standing there at the door.
Macy hurry up and got up, getting off the bed and running into Selena arm.
Selena went back and was confused.

"I didn't think you would miss me that much," Selena said.

"Well, yeah I did. You left me all alone. Where was your?" She asked as still hugging her.

She needed to make up at lie. "I was walking on the beach and I just sat down and fell asleep."

Macy lean back. "Never do that again."

Selena looked at her weird. "Are you okay?"

She let out a laugh. "Why are you asking me that? I'm okay." Macy step back and went back to her bed.

"Okay. Well, I'm going to take a shower, and if you want to, we can get breakfast." Selena walked to the door.

"Can I stay in the bathroom with you?" Macy cried.

Selena raised an eyebrow. "No, that's weird." She laughed and walked into the bathroom.

"Kidding!" She lied. She cried and sat on her bed.
Macy heard the shower go on and she laid on the pillow, looking at the wall.
Her phone went off.

Unknown - please don't ignore me.

Macy - please leave me alone!

Unknown - but you're so dang hot! 😍

Macy - I have a boyfriend, so leave me.

Unknown - yeah a guy that you have nothing in common with. Trust me, baby. We have alot in common.

Macy - you know how dumb you sound? Really dumb. I'm done texting you back.

Unknown - do one thing for me.

Macy - and what is that?

Unknown - take your pink tanktop off.

Macy looked at the message and then had drop it on her bed.
She hurry off the bed and ran into the bathroom.
The unknown was in the room.

"Macy?" Selena said as looked out from the shower curtain. "What are you doing in here?"

She cried. "Someone is watching me.

"And who is that?"

She shook her shoulders. "I don't know. All I know that he is a creep. He's watching me, Selena."

Selena sighed and had turned the water off, grabbing the towel and wrapping it around her.
She got out of the tub and put her hand out. "Let me see the phone."

Macy hand it to her.

Selena looked through the phone, couldn't believe what she was seeing. She knew it was Justin texting her and it was funny. "He sounds like he's in the room."

"What if he is?" Macy cried.

"We'll call him."

"What if he doesn't pick up?" She asked.

"Then I don't know." Selena punch in call and it was calling.
It picked up.
"Look, I don't know who this is, but you're scary my friend half to death, so if you could, could you knock it off and grow up? How would you like it if someone was being alittle creep on you, huh? You wouldn't like it, so if I was you, I would stop because this isn't funny." Selena hung the phone up and hand it back to Macy.

Macy didn't say anything.

"See, that's all you got to do." Selena said as turning the water back on

He text again.
Macy and Selena looked at the message.

Unknown - yeah, you are right. I'm being childish and really need to grow up. So, I'm done being a creep. Could you forgive me?

Macy looked at Selena. "That was easy."

"Now you have nothing to worry about. Now, can I go back to my shower?"

Macy smiled. "Yes, you can." Macy left out and selena went back into the shower.

****

Later that night Macy and Selena was on the bed, eating a hamburger.
They were even watching a movie together.

"You haven't got no message from the unknown person?" Selena asked.

"Nope. He finally left me alone and thank goodness," she said.

"I wished you told me. Remember, we are best friend and we can tell anything to each other."

Macy nodded. "Yeah, you are right. Can you believe we're going back home tomorrow?"

"It's hard to believe it and I really don't wont to go home... well in a away I do," Selena said.

"I miss my old bed."

Selena laughed and with that, she felt sick. She put her hand on her mouth and Macy looked at her.

"You okay?" Macy asked.

Selena took a deep breath and then said. "Yeah. Feel like I'm about to be sick."

"It could be the hamburger," Macy said.

Selena nodded because that could've been it. "Could be." She wrap the half of the hamburger up and got up, putting it into the refrigerator. "Plus, it tasted funny."

"Mine did too."

Selena went over to her bed. "I'm now going to bed."

"I'll tell you what happens at the end of the movie," Macy said.

Selena smiled. "Okay."

I'm going to stop right there.
Y'all like it?