chapter forty four

Jackson walked up to Macy's apartment.
He sighed because he felt so stupid being at her door.
It was like he was wasting his time, but he wanted to show her that he was meant to be with her.
Jackson took a deep breath and had knocked on the door.

"Coming!!"

Jackson took a deep breath.
The door opened and Macy couldn't believe her eyes.

"Jackson, what are you doing here?" She asked as looking around and then back at him.

He looked at what she was wearing. She was wearing a dark red dress.
She looked beautiful.

"You look beautiful," Jackson told her

She looked down and smiled. She felt embarrassed. She looked back at him. "I thought you were Brendon."

"Oh." Well, this was awkward. "I'm Jackson."

"So, what is it you need?" Macy asked him.

"What? Oh.. that." He itch his neck. "It's not important nomore, but I was coming to ask if you wanted to spend time together."

Macy didn't say anything.

"I'm just going to go." Jackson back up and was walking down the steps.

"I don't think it would hurt-"

He turned to look at her. He couldn't believe what she just said. "You sure?"

She nodded. "Yeah. He hasn't shown up-" Macy shut her door and walked down the stairs, standing in front of him. "Plus he said he would be here like 30 minutes ago, so yeah I would love to hang with you."

Jackson smiled. "Great."

***

Jackson and Macy was walking around in time square.

"So, where was you and your boyfriend supposed to go?" Jackson asked.

"Dinner. Lately he's been busy. He won't answer my phone calls, so I'm guessing he's on the phone with someone at Paris."

"Are you worried?"

She looked at him. "No. I guess I'm just upset because he is late for our dinner."

"Would you like me to take you out for dinner?" He asked.

She smiled. "No, it's okay. I like this. Walking."

"Really? I like this because I'm walking and talking with you."

Macy didn't say anything.

"So, how have you been?" He asked.

"Well, not so good. I've been upset about mine and Selena fight. I keep calling her and coming to her apartment, but she doesn't answer."

"She's taking a break-"