Chapter 3

(Lauren POV)

We walk in through the door and into the kitchen to be greeted by a small and fluffy white dog with black ears.

"Oh my God! What a cute little dog!" Camila squeals and crouches down to pet the little animal. "What's your name little man?" She asks in a baby voice.

Y/N chuckles. "That's Bae."

I raise an eyebrow and look at her. "Did you seriously name your dog Bae?"

"Yes. I did. Do you have a problem with that?" She laughs and answers me while opening the door to the kitchen fridge. "My brother refuses acknowledge that his actual name is Bae. He tells everyone it's Bagel. But we know the truth, right Bae?"

She throws a baby carrot to the dog, who grabs it off of the ground and runs out of the room. Then she takes a bowl of grapes, a block of cheese, and apple juice out of the fridge.

"Sammy, can you please come to the kitchen table and do your homework." She yells into the air. She makes a little plate with grapes and cubes of cheese, and pours the juice into a cup.

"I don't have any homework." I hear a little voice say from somewhere in the house.

"Really? Okay, that's great. I'm just gonna call Miss. Amanda right now and thank her for not giving you any homework." She shouts back. She looks at us and smiles. She holds up three fingers then puts them down one-by-one like she's counting down. When she finishes, we hear little feet running down stairs before we see the little blonde girl appear and throw her little frozen backpack onto the table.

"Actually, I just remembered that I do have some things I have to do." She says while unzipping her bag.

"Mhm, I thought so." Y/N walks over to the table and places down the plate and cup. "Here's a little snack. What kind of homework do you have today?"

"Just some coloring." She responds while putting a grape into her mouth. "Do you think we can go swimming later?" She asks finally looking up. She sees the five of us observing the interaction with smiles on our faces.

"Sure, but only if you finish all of your coloring, okay?"

"Okay French fry. Who are those people?" She asks while pointing at us. We all laugh.

"Sams, remember what we told you. It's rude to point, okay?" The little girl nods. "These people over here are the ones I asked you if they could come for dinner. This is Lauren, Camila, Normani, Dinah, and Ally." She says, then leans in and audibly whispers "Say hi."

"Hi I'm Sammy. It's nice to meet you." She waves. We all say hi back.

"Good manners nugget." Y/N ruffles her sister's hair and then bends down and kisses the top of her head.

They're both so cute.

"Is pizza alright for dinner with you guys? We usually make our own on Fridays." She looks over to us.

"Pizza sounds amazing." I say.

"Okay, great. My brother's girlfriend is stopping at the liquor store before she comes over, do you girls want anything to drink? Beer? Wine? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you're underage." She says laughing while walking toward her phone on the counter. We each tell her what we want, and she sends out a text. "Do you guys want a quick tour of the house before dinner gets started?"

"Sure, lead the way." I respond smiling.

She shows us the guest bathroom, dining room, living room, and her bedroom on the first floor, and then takes us upstairs to another bathroom, Sammy's room, Sammy's playroom, a guest bedroom, and Matt and his girlfriend's room. Apparently, her brother and his girlfriend were living together before they were given Samantha, so his girlfriend just moved in here with them too.

"I saved the best parts of the house for last." Y/N says while leading us back down the stairs. "First, the basement." She opens a door that has more steps leading down. "My dad put a lot of work into mostly the basement and the backyard." We start descending the stairs. "He finished the basement and made it into like a hangout place. There's also a guest bedroom and bathroom down here. And there's an entrance to the backyard."

When we get to the bottom, we see a bar that runs the length of one whole wall that looks fully stocked. There's a pool table, foosball table, a couch, and about a dozen beanbag chairs. Two of the walls are covered in posters and sports memorabilia, while the last wall is just plain white.

"Why is this wall so plain?" Dinah asks, as if she's reading my mind.

"Good question." Y/N smirks and then walks behind the bar, leaving us puzzled. She walks back over to us with something resembling an iPad in her hand. She motioned for us to look up at the ceiling while she tapped the screen a few times. A small piece of the ceiling opens and a projector slowly comes down and turns on. A computer desktop image flashes onto the wall. "Yea so basically, you can use it like a computer or you can change the mode. It can show regular TV, DVDs, Netflix, and Matty even uses it to play video games sometimes. Sammy mostly takes control of the remote though."

"That's so sick! I want one!" Dinah shouts and grabs the tablet out of Y/N's hand. Soon enough all four of my bandmates/bestfriends are fighting over it. Y/N just laughs at her childish ways.

"You can all have your turn with it later, but do you wanna see the backyard first before dinner? I personally think that it's the best part of the house." She asks us.

"Oh hell yeah! Let's go!" Dinah yells and grabs Y/N's hand and runs up the stairs.

When we walk out the back door, we walk into a deck that has a BBQ grill in the corner. To the right is a giant in-ground pool and hot tub enclosed in a room made of glass, you can see that there's a door that lets you get in there through the house and a door on the outside that you can get to from the yard. On the left there's a fire pit and in the back there's trees.

"We actually have another projector that does the same things as the one downstairs, we use it on the side of the house right there. You can actually see it from inside the pool too." She points to the wall of the house that is white and concrete. "Also if you look through the trees over in the back right there's a little thing that looks like a shed. My brother actually built that, it has like a specially made roof that filters out the smoke through vents. So basically, you can smoke in there and no one outside of the hut will inhale it or smell it. Neither of us actually smoke that much, but it's good to have it just incase we do or anyone who comes over wants to so that Sammy isn't around the smoke. But anyway, let's go check out the pool."

We walk into the side door of the enclosure. Holy shit. This pool is dope as fuck. The pool itself is huge, and there's rocks on the one side making a waterfall into it with a slide going right through the middle of the rocks and a diving board. Next to the pool is a 12-person hot tub and lounge chairs line the walls.

"Wow." Camila breathes out.

"I know. My dad figured if he was gonna get a pool, it had to be aesthetically pleasing. Also he wanted to be able to use it all year in any weather, so he got it heated and built this." She motions up to the roof and walls. "The floors are heated too, and slip-resistant. Also, the enclosure can be taken down for the summer months. Don't even ask me how that's possible because I have no clue, I just let my brother and his friends handle that." She laughs.

We all walk around the pool and explore some while Y/N goes inside to check on Sammy.

"Come on Lo, let's go see what your girlfriend is up to inside!" Dinah grabs my arm and drags me back toward the back door with all the girls following and laughing behind us.

-----

Mostly just a filler chapter to get the description of your house... 

WC: 1400