Chapter 21

Quick A/N:
I was really sad when I heard that Camila wasn't going to be in Fifth Harmony anymore, but life goes on.  I still support ALL of the girls and their happiness.

This story is fictional, so it doesn't reflect reality in a completely accurate way anyway so what happens to the band in here will be up to me according to what fits best with the story line lol.  Camila will still be a main part of this, so if you have something against her you're entitled to your opinion and I respect it but you probably shouldn't read this story

Anyways...

-----

(Your POV)

I open my eyes to see warm brown ones staring back at me. 

The small dog softly wags his tail and crawls closer to lick my face once, then cuddle into my side.

"How long have I been sleeping Bae?" I ask the fluffy canine.

I giggle when Bae tilts his head to the side.  He's so cute.

Picking my little dog up, I get out of my bed and open my door.  I can hear voices coming from the dining room, so they're probably eating.  I guess I wasn't really asleep for that long.

"And then Miss Amanda read a book called Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and she said that she used to read it when she was little and she teached us how to sing the book in a song too."

"She taught you how to sing it, not teached."

"Yes, that's what I said.  And Miss Amanda said that we're going to do a dance for it too for a talent show at the end of the year!"

"Wow, are we invited to this talent show!?  I really want to see it."

"Yes!  Everybody can come to the talent show!"

I lean against the doorway and see Sammy excitedly telling my beautiful girlfriend, her four bandmates, and Connor about her day at school yesterday.  Bre and Matty are in their own little conversation at the one end of the table, because they've already heard the story yesterday and filled me in on it.

My future sister-in-law makes eye contact with me and offers me a small smile while getting up and walking toward me.

"How are you doing?  You were sleeping when you got back so Lauren brought you to bed, we didn't want to wake you up.  Are you hungry?  I can make you a plate, we finished eating like an hour ago, but it won't take long to warm something up for you."  The older girl whispers, full of worry.

"Thanks, I'm good for right now.  Just a little groggy.  I'll probably eat a little later."  I force a smile and glance behind her to see Lauren already looking at me with a concerned expression.

"Alright, just let me know if you need anything.  And I'm sure I can get you off of work again for tomorrow if you need it."  Bre says, bringing my attention back to her.

"No way, I've only been there one day this week.  I need to go in, but thanks for being willing to do that for me.  I seriously don't know what I'd do without you."  I respond while putting Bae down before bringing the older girl into a hug.

"Don't mention it.  I'm gonna go put Sam to bed, she's been tired but fighting so hard to stay up because she wanted to spend time with the girls."  Bre laughs.

I walk behind my sister's chair, now subtly getting the attention of everyone at the table except Sammy.  I crouch down and tap her on the shoulder.  Sammy turns around and jumps onto me.