Chapter 24

(Your POV)

"A little over a month after Lauren Jauregui of Fifth Harmony came out as bisexual, she posted a picture on Instagram of her kissing a girl on a trip that she went on for New Year's with the rest of the girls from Fifth Harmony and their families. Since then, both her and the mystery girl, Y/N Y/LN, have confirmed that they're dating through posts on each of their social media accounts. Then just a few days ago Y/N was seen buying a pregnancy test, clearly looking distressed. A man came forward claiming that he is actually the current boyfriend of Y/N and that she's pregnant with his baby. Most Harmonizers seem to be against the relationship between the singer and her supposed girlfriend, with some thinking that the whole relationship between Lauren and Y/N is just a publicity stunt for the band to try to gain more attention by having one of the members in a public relationship with another woman, others think that they're faking it so that Lauren and her bandmate Camila can date privately, while another theory is that Y/N was just playing Jauregui the whole time for her fame and money. What are your thoughts on the situation? Is this all just for publicity? Was Lauren taken advantage of? Or could it be possible that their relationship is actually real and going well while all of this pregnancy test drama is a big misunderstanding? Let me know your opinions in the comments. If it is a real relationship, it's probably not a healthy one with this picture surfacing. All I know is that someone as beautiful as Lauren can do so much bett—"

"You shouldn't watch those things. And definitely don't read the comments." Lauren says after shutting my laptop and putting it on my nightstand.

She places her hands on either side of where I'm sitting on the edge of the bed and kisses me sweetly. "I am so in love with you and we both know the truth about our relationship and everything else, so don't even listen to them." Lauren says while resting her forehead against mine.

"I know. It's true that all of your fans hate me though. They keep tweeting at me that I'm so much uglier than Camila and that I should just kill myself so that you two can be together because I don't deserve you." I respond quietly with my eyes closed and chuckle dryly.

"Y/N, I told you to not look at your mentions from them on twitter." Lauren sighs. "They're just kids who've been stuck on the whole Camren thing for too long."

"But they're right. You could do so much better. I really don't deserve you." I slowly open my eyes. "You're so good to me when you could literally have anyone on this planet other than an emotionally damaged girl who is basically a mother to a 5-year-old."

Lauren looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Baby, don't say that. Don't sell yourself short. You're gorgeous and smart and funny and caring, and I can't even imagine being with anyone else. I know exactly who you are and what comes along with being with you, and I am beyond happy to call you mine. I'll gladly remind you everyday why I love you as long as you promise to not doubt it and to love me back in return." She says and hypnotizes me with those enchanting eyes of hers.

I nod my head. "I haven't even known you for three whole months, it's a little insane that I feel so strongly for you but you make it so easy to love you." I reply.

She smiles widely and brings my lips back to hers. "Ditto."

We eventually walk out to the living room hand-in-hand and sit next to the girls on the couch with Lauren sideways in my lap.

I wrap my arms around her and rest my head on her shoulder while talking to the other girls as she types away on her phone.

The girls are all at my house while Bre and my mom are out food shopping and running errands with Sammy, and Connor and Matty are at Connor's parents house. It's Sunday and Camila and Connor just got back from Miami a couple of hours ago, and I just learned that the five girls are actually the celebrities that will be using the studio where I work this week so they're all staying for at least that long.