Chapter 11

(Lauren POV)

We gave Y/N big Rob's number so she could text him when she got here and he would take them to our dressing room while we wait for the concert to start.

We all already have our hair and makeup done, we're just in the dressing room chilling out and waiting until its closer to show time to put our stage outfits on.

"She uploaded two new videos! I'm so mad that we couldn't have our phones before, I so would've watched them as soon as the notifications came up!" Camila yells from her seat on the couch.

"Wait are you talking about who I think you're talking about?!" Dinah yells back.

"Yes! BAEsic Bitch! She has new videos up! Both of them from today! I'm putting it on right now!" Camila answers.

We all squeal in excitement and gather around Camila to watch this girl that we found on YouTube that is actually an amazing singer.

"I'm so happy she put up two! I was starting to have withdrawals." Normani groans.

Camila was actually the one to find one of her videos about a year ago, but apparently this girl has been posing videos for a while before we knew about her. The five of us have been obsessed with her since the day we saw that one video.

She used to post a cover each week with the occasional original, but for the last few months she hasn't put up any new videos.

This is why we're all so excited about these new videos. She's also never uploaded more than one at a time.

"Yessss! They're both originals!" Camila says while she turns up her phone volume all of the way and holds it at an angle that we can all see the screen, even though we all know that this girl never actually shows her face.

Feeling used
But I'm
Still missing you

We listen in amazement to this girl sing.

Not only is she good at the singing and playing parts, but she's a kickass songwriter too.

I watch the screen intently as she sways to the beat and something catches my eye.

No way, I'm totally just imagining things.

We finish the first video and we all found ourselves getting deep in the feels of the lyrics and listening to the passion in her voice.

Camila quickly presses on the second video, to see it's another one with the piano.

I don't ever ask you where you've been
And I don't feel the need to
Know who you're with
I can't even think straight but I can tell
You were just with him
And I'll still be a fool, I'm a fool for you

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for

I don't ever tell you how I really feel
'Cause I can't find the words to say what I mean
And nothing's ever easy
That's what they say
I know I'm not your only
But I'll still be a fool
'Cause I'm a fool for you

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for