Chapter 20

(Lauren POV)

Waking up naked in the arms of the girl I love while she places feather-like kisses all over my neck and shoulder from behind makes me feel like I'm floating on cloud nine.

"Goodmorning." Y/N mumbles against my skin as I start to stir.

"Morning baby." I hum with a smile as she starts to press her lips more firmly to my exposed skin.

Her hand begins to draw shapes on my stomach from our spooning position, and I can feel my arousal start to build up already.

"I love you so much Laur."  She whispers into my neck.

My hand reflexively comes up behind my head to tangle in her hair when she drags her teeth over my pulse point before sucking harshly. I bite my bottom lip in an attempt to keep in a moan.

Her hand migrates to my inner thigh and squeezes.

"God, Y/N.  I love you too baby."  I say breathlessly and reach down to move her hand up a little higher.

I barely even register that someone's knocking on the door before it opens and somebody walks in.

"Hey guys we made some breakf—oh shit, sorry!  I swear I didn't see anything!"  Normani says while covering her eyes.

I quickly grab the blanket that was around our hips and bring it up to our shoulders, more worried about my girlfriend's nudity than my own since my best friend has already seen me naked from the years of sharing hotel rooms, tour buses, and dressing rooms.

"What Mani?"  I ask through clenched teeth, frustrated that she interrupted right when I was going to get some relief.

"Sorry I should've waited for you to answer the knock.  I was just going to tell you that there's breakfast down stairs and Dinah is waking up Comila right now so I don't know if there will be any food left if you get downstairs after them."  She says with her hand still over her eyes.

"Thanks Mani, we'll be down in a minute.  Tell Connor and Camila that there will be hands thrown if they don't at least save us each a plate of food."  Y/N says.

Normani just chuckles and nods and leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

"Sorry babe, I guess we have to go downstairs now."  My girlfriend says and kisses my cheek before getting out of bed and walking to my connected bathroom.

I follow her and wrap my arms around her bare waist from behind while she begins brushing her teeth.  I reach for my own toothbrush from the counter and she puts the toothpaste on it for me.

"I would definitely enjoy starting my mornings off like this everyday."  I say and peck the side of her neck before bringing the toothbrush into my mouth.

Y/N smiles at me with foam in her mouth through the mirror and nods her head in agreement. 

I can't help but notice a twinkle on her eye that wasn't there the first time we met, I can only hope that I am at least partly responsible for her newfound happiness.

~

"What's up BAEsic Bitch?  I missed you, girl."  Dinah says and smiles at my girlfriend as we walk into the kitchen hand-in-hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine Dinah.  Thanks for asking."  I sarcastically say to my band mate.

"I see you all the time, Lo.  Plus we all like Y/N more than we like you."  The Polynesian replies, earning laughter from Ally and Normani who are at the table with her.