Chapter 12

(Lauren POV)

This was hands down the best Jingle Ball.

When we were on stage, I couldn't take my eyes off of Y/N. It was like every note I sang and every movement I made was specifically for her.

And then when the other performers were on, we were able to go down into the crowd next to them and enjoy the rest of the concert. We were all dancing together and on each other while Sammy found a friend in Camila's little sister Sofi, even though they're a few years apart they got along great.

I still can't believe how fast we all clicked with Y/N and her little family, but it was as if we've all been best friends for years. I'm admittedly a little bit jealous that Camila and Y/N are super close, but I think Y/N and I have developed a special little bond over the past couple of days.  Also, Camila was going on and on earlier about how much she want me and Y/N to get together, so there's a really good chance that she's just trying to play matchmaker.

Bre is fun to be around too, half of the time she acts like an annoying older sister that you can't help but love, and the other half she's just like another carefree girl in her 20's.

Sammy is just super adorable. I know that Y/N is worried about not continuing the raise the little girl like her dad would have wanted, but she really has no reason at all to worry. The 5 year old is so polite and well-behaved and you can just tell how much Y/N cares about her and how much both sisters love each other.

After the Jingle Ball, we got the three girls to join us back at our hotel to watch some movies and chill out with us because the five of us are so exhausted. But even just lazily sitting around in a hotel room with them was fun.

Camila, Y/N, and I were sprawled out on the one bed in my room, Sammy and Sofi were cuddled together on the other bed already sleeping, and the rest of my bandmates and Bre were all in a heap of blankets and pillows on the floor also sleeping.

The movie ended and Y/N broke the silence that was surrounding the three of us.

"I should probably get Sammy and Bre to the car to head home. Thank you guys for inviting us, we honestly had so much fun." She whispered while starting to get up.

"Wait." I say while grabbing her wrist. "Why don't you guys just stay with us and go back in the morning? They're already sleeping and it's late for you to drive all the way home."

"No, it's okay. I wouldn't want to intrude on you guys." Y/N responds.

"Come on, stop being so difficult and just sleep here. You can leave early in the morning, but none of us are gonna let you drive home at this time." Camila whispers.

"Yeah, you guys can stay in here since I'm the one with their own room this time. I literally have a bed that no one is even using." I add while nodding my head to the bed where the two little girls slept.

"I didn't even bring a change of clothes for any of us." Y/N says unsurely while sitting back on the bed.

"I'm sure we can find you something to wear. There's five of us here with an obnoxious amount of luggage." I say while quietly chuckling.

"My mom always packs extra clothes for Sofi so I can probably find something that will be close to Sammy's size, you can borrow some clothes from Lauren, and then either Ally or I will lend something to Bre." Camila says and then stands up to grab the key to her mom and Sofi's room.

"Fine." Y/N huffs and playfully rolls her eyes at us.

After Camila gets back, everyone gets up to go back to their respective rooms to sleep and Camila carries Sofi back to her's. Right before Camila leaves though, she turns back and mouths a 'have fun' to me with a smirk causing me to roll my eyes and throw a pillow at her.