Epilogue

"ePilOgUe 1 & 2 wilL hOpeFUllY bE Up bY tOMoRrOw"

*6 months later*....

Sry bout that. Also there will only be 1 epilogue

-----

(Lauren POV)

"Are you and Mama ever gonna get married?" Sammy asks and takes another bite from her cookie.

"Yes. But only if you don't tell her that we're eating sugar this early.  She wanted to sleep in at the hotel this morning instead of joining us for breakfast and soundcheck so she doesn't get to share the breakfast of champions." I wink and lick the melted chocolate off of my finger.

Sammy huffs and checks the time on my phone then throws out her garbage in the trash bin next to us.

"I'm serious, Mom. Would you ever want to marry Mama?  You've been together for four years today, and that's a pretty long time if you ask me.  Do you just not want to be married?" Sammy asks and sits back in her chair.

I snort and toss my crumpled up napkin toward the bin, silently cheering when I make it in. "Of course I want to marry Mama. I'm going to marry Mama. I was just waiting for the right time to ask her. We're finally in a completely stable place with Harmony Records up and running and not having to do a whole lot of traveling to still work in the music industry. We have enough freedom be able to focus on planning a wedding so I'll probably ask her soon and you'll be the first to know when I decide." I smile and reach across the table to playfully pinch the 9-year-old's cheek.

Sammy shoves my hand away while fighting off a smile and checks the time on my phone again.

"Lets go back to the room. Mama should be back by now." She stands and starts to put on her jacket while I raise my eyebrow at her. "Oh, I mean awake. I meant to say that Mama should be awake by now." She nervously laughs and I just hum skeptically.

~

"Hello New York City!  Are you ready to bring in the new year?" I ask the crowd and get cheers back in response when my band starts to play.

I get through a medley of my top selling hits, going all the way back to my first solo songs that I did while I was still in Fifth Harmony. 

At 6 minutes to midnight I try to talk to the crowd since my time is up, but my microphone stops working.

The cheers come again when a guitar plucking comes out of the speakers and I whip my head around to ask my guitarist why she's playing, only for her to smirk at me and nod her head behind me.

I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough

The unmistakable voice of my girlfriend filters through Times Square and I quickly spin around to find her climbing the steps to the stage from the side.

We danced the night away, we drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing up

Y/N winks at me with a microphone in her hand.  I feel a wide smile forming on my face while I shake my head thinking about that first vacation that we went on when Y/N actually held my hair back for me when I threw up after taking shots and downing beers with her cousins.

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya
I think that you should get some rest