Chapter 30.5

*SMUT CHAPTER*

Just skip if you don't want to read and you won't miss anything relevant to the story.

P.S. Sorry if it sucks

-----

(Your POV)

8 rounds in, Lauren and I are still the undefeated beer pong champions.  And I am definitely feeling the effects of a few of those games going into overtime.

I rest my hand on her butt and give it a soft squeeze before tossing the ping pong ball and getting it directly into the middle cup.

She bites her lip while still looking forward, trying to focus on getting her ball in a cup.

My hand roams the area, gently caressing and squeezing. 

She stops herself when she's about to let go of the ball because, after making sure no one was behind us and could see what I'm doing, my hand slowly started taking a journey to between her legs.

She closes her eyes briefly and softly gasps when I trace one finger over her lower lips.

"Come on already!" Dinah slurs from the other side of the table, causing Lauren to open her eyes and throw the ball without any thought.

She looks at me with a lazy smile before moving her hips against my hand and biting her lip.

I smirk at the small whimper that leaves her mouth when I increase the pressure of my hand.

We look back at the table when we hear the sound of Normani and Dinah cheering. They both made a cup, so I roll the balls back while Lauren and I drink.

I slip my free hand behind her again and this time inside of her sweatpants, softly moaning when I find that she's not wearing any underwear.

My hand moves straight down to between her legs this time, two fingers sliding through her wet folds and circling around her clit without directly touching the small bud.

Two ping pong balls hit the table and then roll on the floor. I take my hand out to go chase them, almost falling on my face when I bend over.

I get back into the position I was in earlier and press firmly on Lauren's clit with my wet fingers. She bites her knuckles to muffle a moan as I start to rub small circles on the bundle of nerves.

I carefully throw my ball to sink it in a cup, while Lauren bounces hers hard on the table. It flys over Dinah's head and the other two girls groan before going to search for it.

"Go inside." Lauren leans over to breathily whisper. She nibbles on my earlobe and whimpers when I don't change my motions. "Please, baby."

Immediately obeying, I slip one finger into her clenching hole and sigh at just how wet she is.

I move my finger around to massage her walls before hearing her gasp and moan when I enter a second finger inside.

I start pumping my fingers at an agonizingly slow pace, watching her face start to contort in pleasure and frustration before I get smacked in the side of the face with a ping pong ball.

"Are we still gonna play, or what?" Normani asks with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

I slowly remove my fingers while watching Lauren and bring them close to my face.