Chapter 30

(Your POV)

"Connor James Chamberlain."

Our whole row jumps to our feet, shouting our praises as my best friend walks onto the stage of the stadium in his cap and gown with a smile on his face. He shakes hands with the president of the university then turns in our direction, holding up a closed fist and his degree high above his head like a happy little kid.

We cheer even louder, Dinah blowing an air horn three times in succession and ignoring the glares of people around us covering their ears.

"That's my baby daddy! I love you babe!"  Camila shouts with her hands cupped around her mouth.

After the ceremony, we meet Connor outside where he greeted Camila first with a kiss to her mouth then to her stomach that is definitely growing as she's going into the sixth month.

He then hugs my mom, Sammy, Camila's parents, Sofi, Matty, pregnant and beginning to waddle Bre, Ally, Normani, Dinah, and Lauren before he gets to me.

"So are you still mad at me or can I give you a hug?" I ask with my arms crossed in front of my chest.

Connor rolls his eyes and opens his arms, waving me over with his outstretched hands. I wait a second before jumping to wrap my arms around his neck in a hug. He reciprocates by holding me tight, my feet straight down and dangling a few inches from the ground.

"Congratulations loser." I say genuinely when he puts me down.

After a few pictures, I bring Matty and my mom over to finally ask Connor what I've been dying to for weeks.

"So Mr. College Graduate. Got any plans for a job?" My mom asks teasingly to the boy that she has treated like a son since we were just kids.

He huffs and shakes his head. "I was hoping that my internship would turn into a full time position but that obviously didn't happen. I'm just going to get a temporary job somewhere to bring in some money until I can find my career job."

"Well we got a proposition for you, buddy." Matty puts his arm around Connor's shoulder. "We're in the late stages of opening up a few new locations for our dad's bar and we were wondering if you wanted to head a location of your choice."

"It would be basically like you were owner of the one you decide, so we can work it out that you'll get 50% of all profits right into your pocket and then 45% will go back into the bar for salaries, stock, upkeep, and all that jazz and the remaining 5% will be coming to us to go straight to Sammy's college fund. It's not just free money though, it's a lot of work and responsibility you'll obviously be trained and we can help you out as much as you need but you'll have to put that business degree to good use if you're up for it." I smile at my best friend who looks so happy he could explode.

"Are you serious!? You're not just fucking with me, right?" He says while glancing between the three of us and getting everyone else's attention through the little yell.

"No, we're not just fucking with you hun." My mom laughs out.

"Oh my God, thank you so much." Connor hugs my brother before doing he same to my mom. When he gets to me, he crouches down and puts his shoulder into my gut to lift me up and spin around giddily.

"Babe! They just basically asked me to run the bar! This is so huge! Now I'll be able to take care of you and our baby!" He leans down to hug a squealing Camila while I'm still on his shoulder.

"Put me down." I whine and pout.

"Aw, baby. You're just too cute when you do that. You little nugget." Lauren comes over and kisses my cheek.