Chapter 36.5

**SMUT CHAPTER**

(Lauren POV)

Y/N giggles and takes the blunt from my hand while I lean back onto my elbows on the ground of the hut, blowing smoke up toward the glass ceiling that's littered with the night's stars.

I glance down and see Normani, Dinah, and Ally trying to blow smoke rings at the hookah while Connor and Camila are a few feet away with a bong that Connor is trying to show the girl how to use. 

The slow bass of a song I forgot was even on pumps through the speaker in the corner and I feel myself slipping more and more into a relaxing high.

Thank God there are responsible adults in the house with the kids.

Y/N takes a deep inhale from the shrinking blunt and before she can blow it out I push myself up and bring her mouth to mine, forcing my tongue into her open mouth and stealing the lingering smoke into my own.

We separate after a few seconds and I blow the smoke from my mouth while watching my girlfriend's dazed eyes. She bites her lip and takes the last hit before reaching over me to the ashtray to my right.

She's in the perfect position for my mouth to latch on to her neck, so that's exactly what I do.

Y/N sighs and rests her now free hand on the floor by my hip to let me continue the assault on her neck. She huffs when I stop and looks at me with glassy eyes for a moment before leaning in and heatedly capturing my lips in a kiss.

She moves to straddle my waist and I turn my body to lean my back against the wall. My hands caress her sides over the tank top she changed into before and she breaks the kiss to trail her mouth on my jaw.

I tangle my fingers into her hair and open my eyes when she bites down on my throat and see Camila ripping the bong and the girls laughing as Dinah falls backwards onto her ass. But it's like I'm not even here because the only thing that I'm really focusing on is the feeling of soft breaths from Y/N's nose chilling the wet skin of my neck as she continues the open-mouthed kisses and the familiar tingling between my thighs.

My eyes flutter closed again and I move my hands down her back and slip them under the waistband of her sweatpants. I can actually feel her moan vibrating from her mouth as I squeeze her ass cheeks and she takes a small pause before coming back to my mouth again.

We just make out for a little while before I decide to bring one hand around to the front of her sweatpants and slowly guide my fingers to her center.

I gasp when I feel just how wet she is and Y/N lets out a soft whimper while continuing to massage her tongue on mine.

Without having to worry about moving her panties out of the way, I easily start circling her clit under the baggy sweatpants and swallow the moan that comes out of my girlfriend's mouth.

Breaking away from the kiss, I look around to make sure that no one is watching us before bringing her body closer to mine and slipping two fingers into her wet core.

Y/N bites her lip and rest her forehead on my shoulder while holding my forearm with one hand and clutching the back of my neck with the other.

She starts grinding into my hand while the other 5 people in the hut carry on with what they're doing, unaware of me fucking my girlfriend right next to them.

Y/N muffles a loud moan by shoving her face into my neck when I add a third finger and bring my thumb to her clit. The wetness from her fluttering channel is enough to make me feel like I can cum just from how much Y/N is enjoying this.

I speed up the thrusts of my fingers and press hard on her clit and I can tell that she's right on the brink of orgasm.

She starts sloppily kissing my neck again and thrusts her hips hard into my hand, drawing a whimper from my own mouth when the motion makes the back of my hand push into my covered center.

I close my eyes briefly when Y/N breathily moans right in my ear and more arousal shoots right to my own core. When I open my eyes again, I'm met with bloodshot brown eyes looking back at me.

Instead of stopping when my baby is so close, I maintain eye contact with Camila while I softly lick the shell of Y/N's ear and take her earlobe between my teeth. That motion is her undoing and her body stills while her thighs quiver and she cums right on my hand.

Camila watches with glassy eyes and her jaw slacked open when I slow down my movement and take my hand out of my girlfriend's pants to lick my fingers clean of her juices.

Y/N sees me too and groans before leaning in and deeply kissing me, trying to taste herself on my tongue. 

When we both need to breathe, she pecks my lips one last time before softly laughing. 

"I can't believe that just happened while everyone's in here.  No one saw, right?"  She asks worriedly and looks over her left shoulder, but I hold her face in my hands before she can look over the other shoulder to see Camila dazedly staring at Y/N's ass while biting her lip.

I smirk and shake my head.  "Nope.  No worries, princesa."

-----

A/N:
Sorry I know it sucks but I'm trying to get better at writing smut so I gotta practice lmao

WC: 964