Chapter 19.5

A/N:

This whole chapter is just the smut continued from the last chapter.  If you don't want to read you can just skip this chapter without missing anything important to the story.

This is my first time writing smut so I'm sorry if it's bad lmao I just figured I would give it a shot.

-----

Previously:

Lauren pulls my body flush against hers and gently rolls us over so that I'm on my back and her body is settled between my legs. "Let me show you how much I love you." She says and reattaches our mouths after I bite my lip and nod at the pure look of love in her eyes, something I've never seen with anyone else I've been in this position with before.

As our tongues start to dance, I feel her hips rock into mine and let out a gasp followed by a shaky moan. After getting worked up by roaming hands and clashing lips and hips, I start to tug at the zipper on the back of Lauren's dress.

(Your POV)

I get the zipper undone, and let my hands wander the newly exposed smooth skin of her back.

Lauren pulls back from the kiss, taking my bottom lip between her teeth causing a quiet moan to erupt from the back of my throat and more wetness to pool between my legs. She sits up to her knees and I prop myself up on my elbows as she looks me in the eyes and drops the dress from her shoulders.

I get up to mimic her position and watch as she throws the dress off the bed, leaving her only in matching red lace underwear.

She comes closer to me and brings our lips together again as she starts undressing me until I'm wearing as much as her. When we both need air, I break the kiss and move my mouth down to her neck, nibbling and sucking to leave marks that look so sexy on her pale skin.

I reach my arms around her back and lightly snap her bra against her back, asking for permission to remove it as I move past her collarbones and toward her chest.

"Take it off." Lauren pants out.

As soon as it's out of my way, I attach my mouth to her right nipple and play with the other with my left hand. I circle it with my tongue, before lightly scraping my teeth. Lauren threads her hand through my hair and whimpers as I work on the sensitive skin. I give her left breast the same treatment before Lauren gently pushes me back onto the bed and straddles my hips.

I lift my upper body slightly off of the bed when her hands travel to the clasp of my bra and I nod for her to remove it. She throws it to join the pile of our clothes on the floor and slightly sits back on her knees while softly caressing my sides and gazing down at my body with a small smile on her face. Her eyes make their way back to my own and she leans down to plant a quick kiss on my lips.

"You're so beautiful." Lauren whispers holding the intense eye contact with a look that I swear could make me come on the spot.

I pull her back down by her neck for a feverish kiss, trying to convey the words that are stuck at the back of my throat.

Lauren eventually removes her lips from my own and makes a trail down my neck, stopping at my chest and reciprocating my actions from earlier while grinding her clothed center on my own until I'm a moaning mess and dripping with arousal.

She continues down my body, leaving hickeys in her wake, and traces my skin along the waistband of my underwear with her tongue while gazing into my eyes.