Bestfriends | Woody

"Yeah I just got in..... alright see you when you get here.......okay.........love you too!" I said as I got off the phone with Woody.

He's coming over to spend Christmas break with me since we haven't seen each other in a while. Woody is my bestfriend of 4 years. We met our freshman year of high school and have been inseparable ever since. Well except for these past few months, we're both currently enrolled in college and haven't seen each other in a while. So being that it's the break we planned to spend it at my house.

After a couple of hours I heard a knock at the door.

"Lexie, go open the door I'm getting Alisha together. " My mother yelled to me.

I ran down to the door and opened it to see my fine ass bestfriend. I don't know what it was but he looked better than ever.

"You just gone stand there or you gone give me some love. " he said bringing me outta my trance.

I threw my arms around his neck and embraced him. I gave him a couple kisses all over his cheeks.

"I missed you so much !" I yelled as I grab his duffle and slung it over my shoulder.

"I missed you more LexiePooh. " I hated when he called me that because it made me blush so much.

"Hey mama, hey Lili." He called to my mother and sister who were coming around the corner.

"Hey baby, make yourself at home now. Lisha and I are gonna go over to big mamas house and pick up a few things, we're gonna be gonna for a while so please y'all don't set the house on fire cause I know neither of y'all asses can cook. " my mama said making us all laugh. We said goodbye and then made our way up to my room.

"Man I miss it here. " He said as he sat in my bean bag chair. "I swear I used to live here, I think I spent most of my time here than at my own house. " he said laughing.

"Yo deadass your mother had to beg ya ass to come home!" I said and we both started dying.

"Nah for real, but I ain't ever wanna leave I loved it here too much, shit I still do. Aye where Moe at?"

"She still at school, she insisted on staying to get some extra work done , you know like the over achiever she is. "

"Of course. But how's life in the big apple?"

"It's cool, I made some new friends and they pretty cool I guess. " I said shrugging.

"Hmm. " He moaned low and I don't know why but it turned me all the way on. I never had feelings for Woody but he's just so damn sexy I couldn't help but to think about him in other ways other than just being my bestfriend.

So being the person I am, I got up and went to sit in his lap.

"Man Lexie what you doing?" He asked but instead of tryna get me up he just placed his hand on my thigh.

"Nothing I just missed my bestfriend. " I said putting my arm around him and tracing his chest with my fingertips.

"What you tryna start now.." he said as his other hand rubbed my lower back. I started kissing at his neck and he groaned lowly.