Enemies 1 | Devante Swing

This is my first short story about Devante I'm so excited. Hope y'all enjoy! 🤸🏾‍♀️

 Hope y'all enjoy! 🤸🏾‍♀️

⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Brianna is my name and I don't play no games, I send my bitches after you have you swarming like you seen a grenade. No honey I really ain't the one I'll slice your neck gone have you dialing 911-"

"Brianna shut yo ass up!" Devante yelled as he walked passed me and my friends.

"Damn why you all up in my pussy boy fuck.. you just get here and you already looking to come bother me...damn fan behavior!" I said laughing with my girls.

Devante ended up waving me off and walked over to his little group of friends. I swear I really don't like that boy he just know how to get on my damn nerves. Devante always fucked with me like that and he know I don't like that shit but he makes it his business to be slick every single day. Y'all know I been dealing with his ass since I was in the 6th grade. Fuck and I'm damn near bout to graduate now. He ain't never gone change that damn Devante Swing.

"Bri you know he just doing that cause he like you." My friend tells me. Me and her look in his direction and see him and his friends look back at us. Devante winks and blows a kiss almost making me want to puke. I turn and look at my surroundings cause I don't know who he was blowing that kiss to. He sees how I react and begins laughing.

"Man I don't give a fuck bout that he don't know how to talk to no damn body that's why I don't like his stupid sexy ass." I tell her and she starts laughing.

Shit I may hate him but I ain't no liar. Devante sexy as hell and if he wasn't such a dick maybe just maybe I'd give him the time of day.

"Girl you crazy." She says still laughing. Damn I wish this bitch would shut up.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

My school day is over and I'm happy as hell to get up out this building. My phone starts ringing in my back pocket and I take it out to answer.

"Hello?"

"Yeah Bri its Cole ima need you to come in to work today." My manager tells me. I roll my eyes so long you would've thought they got stuck.

"Cole it's my one day off.." I sigh trying my best to make him pity me.

"It's either you come in or you won't have no damn job." He says hanging up on me.

That motherfucker always doing this shit. I put my phone back in my pocket and start making my way to the train.

"I swear if I didn't need this money I would've been quit.." I say to myself.

"You know you look crazy when you do that right.." Devante says as he starts walking by me. Where this nigga came from I have not a clue.

"What?" I ask nastily.

"Talk to yourself...you know if you need friends they're not hard to make." He says nudging my shoulder.

I stop dead in my tracks, take a deep breath and look at him.

"Devante get the hell away from me." I say in a calm tone.

"We going to the same place boo."

"Eww for one don't ever call me that and two I'm going to work I don't know about you and yo broke ass tho." I say laughing.

"Aye chill out with the disrespect shawty and for your information I just got hired at Jimmys sooo."

Ugh why is my life this way.

"You a stalker for real." I say as I walk off.

"Girl ain't nobody stalking yo whack ass I just needed me a job so watch yo mouth." He says as he catches up to me and then eventually walks ahead of me. I just ignore him as I walk into the train station and get on the A.

After 30 minutes I arrived downtown to work.

"I see you want to keep your job Ms. Lee." Cole says to me as I walk through the doors. "Ah and who's this you brought along with you?"

I turn to see Devante right behind me.

"Damn nigga back the hell up shit..Cole I don't know him but Ima get to work." I say as I roll my eyes and walk to the back room.

"Hey Bri." My co-workers greet me.

"Hey y'all." I say giving them a fake ass smile. I really don't want to be here. I walk over to my locker and and set my bag and jacket inside. I take out my uniform and go into the changing room. When I come back out I see Devante in here talking it up. This thirsty bitch Diane laughing extra hard. I cut my eyes at both of them and put my clothes into my locker. I clip on my name tag and get to work.