House Party | Tupac

If there's any spelling or grammatical mistakes I apologize in advance.

✨✨

"Daisha lets go bitch! You always tryna make us late!!" My sister yelled up the stairs.

"I'm coming bitch damn hold on!" I shouted back.

Tonight my sister and I are going to the biggest party of the year. It's being hosted by the whole Death Row crew. So you already know it's about to be fucking popping.

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and then made my way down stairs.

"Damn bitch I was just getting comfortable had me thinking you bout to take a whole nother hour." My sister Kelsie said as she got off the couch.

"Yeah whatever lets go." I said as I walked pass her. We got in my BMW and sped down the street. We were around the corner when we started hearing music blasting.

"Oh bitch I'm excited!" Kelsie exclaimed. I smiled looking at her. We rounded the corner and parked the car.

"Ight lets go." I said as we both exited my car. We walked up the sidewalk pass the people waiting in line.

"Ahh the Wilson sisters I'm glad y'all could make it!" Suge greeted us as we walked to the front door. "Aye Mack let em through." He said to his security. We walked pass the ropes and gave Suge a hug.

"Thanks for the invite." I yelled as I tried to compete with the loud music.

"Y'all know I had to invite Hollywood's finest!" He said and I was flattered shit I worked my ass off to get this title. My sister and I have been in various award winning movies. We're practically household names now. Shit everybody knows us.

I laughed at his statement and gave him a smile.

"Aye ya boyfriend was just asking about you." He tells me.

"Suge you know I ain't got no damn boyfriend!! Stop promoting that shit!" I told him as we started laughing. I knew exactly who he was talking about to. Tupac. He's been tryna take me out for a while but I had to let him know straight up I ain't like these other broads. I mean he knew that already since we've known each other for a long time but still people can change.

"Well he's been looking for you anyway I think he out in the back." He continued. I just nodded my head as I thought about going out there.

My feet moved before I even decided.

"Miss Daisha miss Daisha... you're looking mighty fine tonight." He said as soon as I walked out the doors. I smiled and went up to him. Shit he looks even sexier than the last time I seen him.

"Thanks Pac....I heard you was asking bout me." I said with a smile.

"Suge always running his damn mouth." He said chuckling. "But I most definitely was, you know I always be thinking about my girl.." he said as he took my hand in his and pulled me close.

"Pac you know I ain't yo girl. You and ya homeboy needa stop promoting that shit." I told him as I let out a laugh.

"So what you to good for a brother now miss superstar? You know I been knowing you since we was some kids man and you gone keep dissing a brother like that."

I rolled my eyes and said.

"Pac I know your little reputation you just like to fuck and be done."

"But you know know me Daisha and you know that I wouldn't ever hurt you... shit you got me all in my feelings and shit at this damn party." He said as he looked down and then peeked his eyes up.