Insecure | Luke James

So incase you didn't know Luke appeared on Insecure last Sunday. He played as a guy named Ben. Now in his scene which only lasted like 5 minutes, him and Issa were supposed to fuck. They hooked up on some app and decided to meet at his crib. So anyway in the show they couldn't get down to it because Issa kept laughing because Luke/Ben's fingers were tickling her. It ruined the vibe and she ended up leaving. Well this is my version of that situation except in this one they actual get to the business.

______________________________

Ben's Pov

"You've got a really nice place." Issa tells me as she looks around. I scoot over in the couch pulling her in closer. "Thanks & you've got a really nice face.." I say biting down on my lip.

"Thanks." she says as she blushes and giggles. "You've got a really sexy laugh." I tell her, making her laugh more. I move in and kiss her jaw lightly. I rub her exposed thigh while my lips kiss her neck. I put my hand up her shirt and feel on her body.

She starts laughing.

"You good?" I ask. "Yeah sorry your fingers are just tickling me." she says. I nod my head and proceed to take her shirt off. I take mines off next and go back to feeling on her. I start kissing her lips and I'm really getting into the mood.

"teehee."

I pull away and look at her. "why do you keep laughing..?" I ask. "Sorry sorry it's just your fingers... They're really weird.." she says.

I roll my eyes and let out a chuckle.

"ight so how we bout to do this then?" I ask as I lean back into the couch. "maybe I'll just take control." she says as she straddles my lap. She holds my face and kisses my lips.

I squeeze her firm ass as she grinds on me. She runs her fingers thru my hair as she kisses me so sensually.

"Mhmm I love the way that feels." She moans as she continues to grind her hips feeling my rock hard dick against her pussy. Issa was wearing regular booty shorts the type you wear around the house.

"You do baby, what about this?" I pull my