My Police Chief 1 | Mr. Dalvin (Jodeci)

I felt myself staring but couldn't stop. He's just so fine. I gotta keep reminding myself to be professional. He's my boss and it would be highly inappropriate to suck his dick under his desk. Ugh the things I would do to Mr. Dalvin.

He's the police chief and I'm just the new rookie. I've been caught staring by my coworkers many times in the past week. They keep telling me to just get over it because nothing will ever happen between us. But they're wrong I see the way he looks at me.

Them bitches are haters. If I want something I'll get it... and I sure as hell want Mr. Dalvin. I'm most definitely going to get him.

"Why you staring rookie?" He asked me.

"I have a name Mr. Dalvin.. I'd appreciate if you called me by it." I told him as I walked over to the espresso machine where he stood. I had piles of paperwork and I needed a pick me up.

"Well excuse me Ms. Jessica, my apologies." He said as he looked me up and down. I know he's checking me out.

"Now why you staring?" I asked him seductively with my head cocked to the side. He bit his lip and looked at the ceiling. I made my way back to my desk putting an extra sway in my hips. Why not give him a little something since he's looking. "I know you still looking Chief." I said without looking over my shoulder. I sat down at my desk as he walked past me and into his office. I watched him and admired his body in that uniform.

A few hours later the clock hit 11:30. I was tired and horny thanks to my chief. He's barely done anything but look at me but everything about him is intoxicating. His smell, his smile, his sexy low baritone voice.

"Aye rookie you still doing that paperwork?" My coworker asked as he was on his way out. He was the only one in the precinct beside Dalvin and myself.

"Yeah but I'm just about done thank god."

"Ight cool well I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight." He said as he left out.

"Bye." I waved. I sipped my coffee that was now cold. I looked over my shoulder into Mr. Dalvins office and seen him on a call. I guess he felt me looking and looked up from his desk. He bit his lip and winked at me. I turned my head down to my desk and blushed. I could feel myself tingling. Damn he drives me wild. I quickly finished my work and placed them in their files. Finally I was finished here. But it's time to get down to what I really want.

I walked to his office door and he looked up at me. As I reached for the door knob my heart rate sped up. I opened the door and he was still talking on the phone. I locked his door behind me and shut the blinds.

I walked behind him and put my hands on his shoulders. He looked up at me with a face I couldn't quite read. He didn't say anything to me he just continued to speak on the phone. I let my hands run down the front of his chest. I could feel his perfectly formed pecs down to his abs. I shook at the thought of kissing down it.

I brought my lips to his neck and started kissing it.

"Alright yes so bring the witness in tomorrow morning any time they're ready...alright...yes good...alright goodnight. " he said as he placed the phone on the hook. He forcefully threw my hands off him. He turned around in his chair and faced me. He got up and walked towards me and I backed up until I hit the wall.

"You know what you were doing is highly inappropriate Jessica." He told me with a still face. I didn't know what to do or how to feel. I thought he was feeling me. I looked down and started fidgeting with my fingers. "Did you know that?!" He yelled with so much bass in his voice.

"I'm sorry..." I said quietly. He walked closer to me and put his lips near my ear.

"You lucky I love that shit." He growled in my ear. He turned me around and pushed me against the wall. He pressed his body against mine. I could feel his rock hard dick against my backside as he rocked his hips. I did the same into him.

"Mhmm and I love that aggressive shit Chief." I moaned. He turned me around again and put his hand around my neck squeezing lightly.

"Like this baby?"

I nodded my head and bit my lip as I looked into his eyes.

"Tell me how you like to be pleased baby.." he whispered as his hands grabbed my ass and he pressed himself into me.

"Mhmm..I like it rough baby... slap my ass, pull my hair.. choke me as you thrust in and out of me." I said seductive like and I could feel his bulge grow more. "Can you do that for me baby?" I whispered.

"Lets see."

He took my hand and led me to the couch. He threw me down and I giggled. Damn I really like getting roughed up. I began to unbutton my blouse as he watched me.

"You like what you see..?"

I let my uniform fall off my shoulders as I stood up and let the rest fall of my body. I was now standing in my lacey black bra and panties.

"Mhm turn around." He said as he leaned against his desk. "Dance for me."

I started to whine my hips and feel on myself. I knew exactly how to dance for a man thanks to my last job. He walked behind me and began feeling on my body. His hands caressed my breast and ran down to my soaking pussy. His fingers massaged my clit as his hand slipped in my panties. I rested my head back on his shoulder and bit my lip as I let the feeling his fingers were giving me flow through my body.

"You like the way I play with ya' pussy?" He whispered as his hand connected with my neck again and I felt my body shiver. I nodded my head as his fingers circled faster before entering me. I felt my walls tighten around his fingers as they met my g spot.

"Fffuck mmm." I moaned loudly.

"Shh you screaming already?" He chuckled. It's crazy that his fingers alone were pleasing me so much. He bent me over his desk and started unbuckling his belt making his pants fall around his ankles. He flipped me on my back over his desk and placed himself inside me.

"Shit." He grunted as he pushed his entire length inside.

"Fuck baby that feels good." I moaned. "Choke me.." I begged. His hand gripped my neck tightly as he thrusted in and out of me.

"Ehsjs." is all I could get out. The mix of his deep thrusting and his tight grip around my neck was putting me on a high I'd never felt before. With his free hand he lifted my leg and got even deeper.

"Who's pussy is this?" He growled.

"Uh fuck it's yours Dalvin." I screamed.

"DONT - EVER - GIVE - MY - PUSSY - AWAY!" He yelled as he started pounding into me. "Turn yo ass around." He demanded and I obeyed. He entered from behind and slammed into me hard. He grabbed my ponytail and pulled my hair making my head jerk back.

"Ugh uhhh so ffucking goood." I stuttered. He started slapping my ass as he continued going balls deep. He leaned his upper body against the back of mine. He gripped the bottom of my jaw and I smiled hard. He continued fucking me as his lips kissed my neck. He sucked and bit at it.

I felt my lower stomach tense and my walls gripped his dick.

"Shit baby I'm gonna cum fuck!!" I released over his throbbing hard dick. He thrusted a few more times and pulled out and busted on my back. I lay across his desk breathless.

"Mhmm uh oh my mhm best dick I ever uh I ever had." I said trying to catch my breath. He slapped my ass as he pulled up his pants and walked around his desk. He got some wipes and cleaned my back. I stood up and almost collapsed my legs were so weak.

"Careful lil mama... here come put yo clothes on." He said as he walked me back to the couch. He helped me put my uniform back on. I fixed my hair and stood up with him.

"We should do this again..." I said pressing up against him. I traced my fingertip along his jawline and gripped his chin. I kissed his lips. The one thing I imagined doing. They're so plump and soft.

"Mhmm definitely." He said against my lips. He grabbed my ass and pressed me even closer. "...and this ass right here. It's mine." He bit his lip looking down at me.

"Yeah and this dick it's mine!" I said smiling devilishly as I got a handful of him. He smiled back.

"I'm glad I hired yo crazy ass...we gone have a lot of fun mama."