I Want This Forever | Woody

Dedicated to momonwoody ❤️

Mo

I just got home from a long day at work and all I wanna do is lay up with my man. I place my bag on the couch as I flick on the lights.

"Woody?" I yell out but get no response.

I kick of my heels and look around the house for him.

"Woody you know I don't like being scared so yo ass better not jump out at me!" I yell as I walk down the hall peeking through different doors. I suck my teeth and head back to the living room.

"Nigga I ain't playing hide and go damn seek with you!" I yell out as I plop on the couch I close my eyes and after 5 minutes I'm awakened by my feet being rubbed. I open my eyes and see my baby just smiling at me.

"Hey baby. " I say smiling as I blow him a kiss. He catches it and places it on his heart. He continues to rub my feet and I moan from the pleasure.

"I missed you today, all day at work I couldn't stop thinking about you." He says making me blush.

"Aww babe you know I couldn't stop thinking about you either, all day I've been thinking about how I can't wait to come home and just be with you." I tell him as I sit up and take his hands in mine.

He pulls me down into his lap and puts my arms over his shoulder. He holds me by my waist and places a kiss on my nose. I smile and close my eyes. I open them back and meet his, I lean in to kiss his lips and he meets me halfway. As we're kissing he stands up still holding me and walks us to our bedroom.

I release my legs from around his waist and am now standing on my toes. My arms still around his neck.

"Baby I want you to fuck me." I say and he starts laughing.

"Man I love yo crazy ass Mo." He tells me.

I kiss his lips and take his hand as I lead him to our big beautiful bathroom. Our hands detach as I walk towards the shower. I begin to strip as he watches me. When I'm completely naked I motion him towards me. He walks over to me and I begin to take his clothes off. We step in the shower and close the door.

"Spin for me baby. " He says as he holds my hand and twirls me around. He then pulls me in close and starts kissing and sucking lightly on my neck. I let little moans slip out as my hands roam down and play with his dick. I slowly lower myself kissing his chest as I go down. I take all of in my mouth and go to work. As I finish up he jerks me up and slides me on him. He pushes me up against the wall as he begins to pump inside me. My nails are scratching up his back because it feels so good. I hold onto him with my legs wrapped around his waist as I begin to bounce myself up and down.

He turns around with his back now against the wall and he slides down to the ground. I start riding him as he smacks my ass hard. He gets a grip on my waist and fucks me back. We both moan out in ecstasy.

"Mhmm Woody.." I moan in his ear as I place a kiss on it. I throw my head back as he begins kissing my chest. After some time we cum together and proceed to shower. He washes my body as I wash his. After that whole session we get dressed and relax in bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Mo."

"Yea?"

"I love you. "

"I love you too Woody. "

I roll on my side and kiss his cheek.

"I love you so much." He says again. I start blushing. "I love you so much that I don't wanna love anyone else like this ever again, I want you to be my one and only baby. " he continues as he sits us up.

"I am your one and only." I say

"No I mean I want you to be my one and only forever." He says as he kisses me and reaches over to the bedside table. He pulls open the drawer and pulls out a ring pop. He opens it and slides it on my finger.

"I want you to be my wife." He says as he kisses my hand. I smile hard and laugh a little. "Will you marry me?" He asks. Tears well in my eyes. I kiss him and say yes.

"Even though I proposed to you with a ring pop?" He asks laughing.

"Boy you know what ring pop or jolly rancher I don't care I just wanna be with you and only you for the rest of my life. " I tell him.

"I'm glad you said that, you a real one for real baby that's why I got something else for you. " he says as he gets up and goes over to the dresser. He opens the drawer and pulls out a little red box. I scoot to the edge of the bed. He turns around and takes a knee.

"Will you marry me for real for real. " he asks as he opens the box and I see the most beautiful ring. I take his face in my hands and kiss him passionately.

"Yes yes yes!" I yell hugging him. He takes the ring pop off and puts the real deal on. I cry tears of joy.

"I love you baby. "

"I love you more. "