Yacht Party | Christian Combs

I followed Christian up the ladder and back onto the yacht.

"Aye son y'all having a good time? Wassup Tiffany." Diddy said as he spotted us.

"Hey puffy." I said as I smiled. "Dad the food ready yet? Cause we starving!" Christian exclaimed. I nodded rubbing my tummy. "Nah they still frying up the chicken and making the burgers and shit. Everything should be done in another half hour. But if y'all really can't wait go look upstairs see if you find anything." He told us. We nodded. Christian took my hand and I followed him up the stairs.

"Which room is it?" I asked as I looked down the hall. I swear this yacht is def like a fucking house. "Hmm let's try this one." Christian said as he opened the door. We walked in on Cassie and French Montana making out on the couch. "Oh shit." I said as I started laughing. Everybody know Cassie is Diddy girl and it seemed like him and French was getting real close. Damn that's fucked up.

"Oh my God Chris please don't tell ya father please!!" Cassie started begging. French just sat there relaxed I guess that nigga really ain't worried bout nothing. (AN: LMFAOOOO IM SORRY I HAD TOO!! 😭)

"Whatever Cass just both y'all get the fuck outta here." He said. They both got up and walked back to the party. "Yooo they wildin!!" I said as I hunched over laughing. "Chill out with all that Tiff. That's my dads girl and she up here cheating on him that shit ain't funny!" He yelled getting in my face. I swear he got this bad ass temper. Forever yelling in my face. "But wait a fucking minute! You doing the same thing nigga! Or did you forget that I know bout your lil girlfriend that you told me you were gonna break up with!" I shouted back. He grabbed my arm and pulled me in the room shutting and locking the door behind us.

"You needa watch that mouth you know I ain't the one!" He yelled pushing me back. I slapped him hard in the face. "Don't you ever put yo hands on me again are you fucking crazy?! You mad cause I'm calling yo ass out?" I shouted. He stood there with his hand over the part I slapped. He slowly looked up at me and started to laugh.

"You think you bad Tiffany..? Always talking all that shit.. I know what yo ass need." He said in a deep tone as he walked over to me. He grabbed both my wrist and put them above my head as he backed me against the wall. "Christian let me go. " I said calmly. "Nah talk shit now. I'm in your face so what's up?" He said as he kissed my cheek. "Nope stop it." I said as I moved my head. His kissed at my neck and lightly bit at it. "Still want me to stop baby..?" He asked against my neck.

"Mmmm.." I moaned as my body stated to relax. He continued sucking on my neck as he let go of my hands. He gripped my ass as he pressed himself against me. "You miss me baby?" He asked. "I missed you so much." I told him as I locked my arms around his neck and kissed him. He picked me up and sat in the couch. I was now straddling his lap.

"Ever since earlier I been thinking about fucking the shit outta you..and then when I seen yo ass in this bikini.." he said as his finger played with the straps. "I just about lost it." He continued as he laughed. "Well you ain't gotta wait much longer baby.." I kissed his lips. "Cause I wanna feel every inch deep inside."

I got off his lap and stripped for him. He had himself out and ready for me to jump on it. I slid down on his dick. He gripped my ass helping me to bounce on him.

"Shit..just like that baby." He moaned as he trailed kisses along my chest. I moaned as the feeling of pleasure intensified between my legs. "Ooh daddy mhmmm." Christians soft hands caressed my body as he made love to me.

We traded places and I was now on my back. He held one of my legs up as he gave me deep long strokes. "Fuck." He grunted. He took his free hand and caressed my cheek with his thumb. I smiled because he's just to damn cute. Normally he'd have me bent over fucking my brains out but right now he's being so gentle and loving. I love it! I pulled him close to my body and held him as his hips still thrusted in me.

"Tiffany I'm sorry..and I love you baby. " he spoke sweetly into my ear. "I love you more Christian..." he picked his head up and looked at me. He smiled and then kissed my lips lovingly.