Backstage Pass 2 | Ralph Tresvant

Ralph Pov
I took Shelly up on her offer and called her the very next day.

"Hello?" She answered through the phone. "Hey Shelly it's Ralph." I said smiling to myself. "Oh..hey Ralph I have to admit I'm surprised you called me so fast." She said. "Well you know I can't pass up a date with a beautiful lady like yourself." I said working my charm. I could hear the joy in her voice as she said. "Well this beautiful lady is really glad you called, so.. do you want me to come by or are you gonna come over here?"

"Well I was thinking I'd come over to your house now." I told her truthfully. I honestly wanna chill with her before we go out on this date. It's just something about Shelly where I just want her to myself.

"Sounds like a plan. Do you have paper and a pen? I'm gonna tell you my address." She said and I looked down at the pad and pen already waiting. "Yeah I'm listening."

______________

I rolled up my windows and turned the ignition off. Getting out the car I locked it behind me and walked up the pathway to her door. I took a deep breath and proceeded to knock. I seen a silhouette walking, through the windows on her door. It got bigger as it approached the door.

"Hey Ralph!" Shelly said happily greeting me as her door swung open. She quickly embraced me and I held her back. She smells so good and looks good too. Shelly holds my hand and pulls me inside locking the door behind us.

"I'm so happy you're here." She said leading me to her couch. We sat down as I admired her place. "Yeah...you got a really nice place the way it's decorated and everything it's real fly." I told her as my wandering eyes locked with hers.

"Thanks I'm actually an interior designer. You wouldn't believe the amount of people who don't know how to decorate it's kinda ridiculous but hey that's where I come in and spice things up." She says. "Well I'm sure you excel at your job cause the way it looks up in here..DAMN!" I say making her laugh.