Do You Mind? | Woody & Keith

Woody done dragged me out bed to do a skit with him and Keith, knowing damn well I wasn't really feeling it today. But I know exactly what to do to get out of this.

"Kiara c'mere..alright so ima have you stand right overrr here and I'm gone come through the door. You know your lines right?"

"Yesssuh." I fussed.

We probably did one scene about 7 times. Damn he's such a perfectionist and I respect what he does but I'm bout tired of this right now.

"Alright baby I think we got enough for the day..." I say as I walk over to where he's standing.

"What Ki we just started." Keith says and I wave him off. He throws his hands up and goes to sit in the couch.

"Exactly so Kiara please, we're almost done please go back in your spot and Keith come back." He says.

"But wouldn't you rather hit my spot daddy..." I say as I walk around him and let my hands roam down the front of his body. I kiss his neck and then whisper. "C'mon baby, I'm horny..."

"Oop." Keith says as he rounds the corner and then goes right back around to the couch. I giggle a little.

"You crazy as hell Kiara, we got company and we got work to do." Woody says.

"C'mon baby we can all have some fun...I don't mind." I say and he groans as my hands slip in his shorts and run over his dick. I lightly jerk it and run my fingertip across the tip.

"You want me to stop baby?" I mumble against his neck.

"Mmm. You always know how to get to me.." He mumbles as he turns around and sits me on the kitchen table. He starts kissing my lips as his hand runs up my thigh.

"Aight I think ima dip y'all seem busy." Keith says as he speeds through the kitchen and to the front door.

"Wait Keith don't leave..." I moan as Woodys lips and tongue continue to attack my neck.

"Don't you wanna have some fun?" I ask.

"Er uh I don't know if that's a good idea.." he stumbles over his words.

"C'mon I don't mind..baby do you mind?" I ask Woody. He lifts his head and looks from me to Keith.

"Nah I'm cool with it.." he says.

"See now get over here Keith... and relax your so tense." I say.

Keith walks over to us and I pull his face in kissing at his lips. I slip my hand in his sweats and start jerking his dick.

"Mhmm you like that baby, you like when I play with your dick?" I ask against his lips. He takes control and starts devouring my lips. He squeezes my cheeks and bites down on my bottom lip. "Mhmm." I moan.

Woody slips through my panties and starts to rub my clit. He moves his finger in slow circular motions before entering in my pussy.

"Mhmm Woody just like that baby...fuck that feels good." I say into Keith's mouth as he still kisses me. I pull away from both of them and push them back. I get off the kitchen table and tell them to follow me into the bedroom.

I climb into my bed and start to strip for them. I expose my round perky chocolate breast and my snatched waist.

"Strip." I command and they do just that. They're both down to their underwear now.

"Woody baby come here.." I say and he lays down in the bed I climb on top of him and lower myself down. I stick my ass in the air and look over to Keith. I motion him over and he comes behind me. "Fuck me Keith." I say and he slides in me.

He starts thrusting deep into me and I lock eyes with Woody as he watches his friend fuck his girl. I take his dick out his boxers and go to working slurping all on him. He grips my hair as he fucks my throat.

I moan as I continue to suck on him.

"Fuck!" Keith grunts as he starts fucking me harder. My eyes water as he hits my gspot over and over. He pulls out and flips me on my back. He kneels near my face while jacking his dick and Woody pushes my legs open by my thighs and holds them down as he thrusts into me.

"Shit baby.." I moan as he pushes every inch deep into me.

"Open your mouth." Keith demands and I do as I'm told. He starts jacking faster and releases his nut all in my mouth. I swallow every drop and lick my lips.

"Mhmm you taste sooo good..fuck Woody!"

Woody starts slamming into me.

"Yeah take allll this dick Kiara. This is what you wanted right?!"

"Uh huh yes!!"

My back lifts off the bed as my stomach tenses.

"Uh yes right there fuccckk!" I cum all over him and lay back breathless. I wipe the sweat off my forehead and feel Woody lift me up. He puts his dick in my mouth and starts fucking it.

I feel his dick throb against my tongue as bits of cum drip on my tongue. I clench my jaw harder and suck right on his tip. His cum hits my throat and drops down. I swallow all of him and then kiss his tip. I stand up pushing Woody back on the bed and look at them with my hands on my hips.

"I told y'all it would be fun." I say blowing a kiss. I walk into our bathroom and hear them follow behind me. I guess my boys want a round 2.