Promiscuous Girl | Yazz

• Vote & Comment •

Shelly has always been one to get exactly what she wants, especially when it comes to guys. So when Yazz caught her eye she had to have him.

💫💫💫

Shelly

I walked down the hallway of my apartment complex when I bumped into him...Yazz.

"My bad baby." He says catching me and then walking away. It was at that point I knew he had to be balls deep in my throat.

💫💫💫

I went about my business that day but couldn't get that sexy light skin boy off my mind. Not to mention he seemed to be coming from the gym cause his ass ain't have no shirt on.

Flashback:

He looked so damn fine and when I see him again I'm definitely making my move

💫💫💫

I parked my car in the lot and made my way to the elevator that went up to my building.

"Aye hold that door!" I heard coming from the outside.

"I got you." I yell back but the whole time I was hitting door close. The person put their arm in between the door making them reopen.

"Yeah thanks a lot." He says sarcastically as I looked up to see it was Yazz.

"Had I known it was you I would've put myself between the doors." I say biting my lip as he looks down at me.

"Shelly you crazy girl." He says catching me off guard. How the hell does he know my name.

"Um..how do you know my name?" I questioned.

"Everybody know you baby girl." He said sending a wink my way.

"Yeah what you know about me hun?" I asked as I invaded his personal space.

"A whole lot." He said pulling me even closer. My nose rested against his chest I breathed in his delicious smelling cologne.

"Damn you smell good." I say running my fingertips down his arm. "Do you taste as good as you smell?" I whisper as I get on my tippy toes to place a kiss on his ear.

He chuckles a little.

"Why don't you find out.." he tells me as he lowers his face down to look at me.

Ding

The elevator doors open on our floor and I walk out leading the way.

Yazz follows me to my front door and we enter my apartment.

I flick on the lights showcasing my beautiful place. Placing my bag on my table, I turn to Yazz who's already looking down at me.

"Now what were you saying....why don't I find out?" I say lowering myself in front of him. I pull down his pants and run my hand over his package. He's so big and my mouth waters as I think about him fucking my throat. I take his dick out his boxers and in my mouth. His pre cum leaks down my throat and it tastes so good. I spit suck and do everything nasty to the mans dick. He holds his shirt up revealing his abs and grips my hair as he begins fucking my face.

"Mhmm you like when daddy fucks your little throat." He says looking down at me. I nod my head as I clench my jaw harder.

"Yeah keep sucking my dick just like that...Fuck Shelly!" He groans as his dick hits the back of my throat repeatedly. Thank God I don't have a gag reflex.

"Get yo ass up!" He yells and I do as I'm told. My pussy is leaking at this point because of how aggressive he's becoming.

"Strip." He says as he stands there watching me while stroking his hard dick. I take off all my clothes and he turns me around and bends me over. He puts his dick in me and starts pounding me hard from behind. One of his arms is wrapped tightly around my waist while the other is playing with my clit.

"Uh fuck!" I scream out cause it feels so good.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yells his voice booming through my apartment. I bite down on my lip trying my best to keep quite but another moan slips out.

He takes the fingers he was just using to play with my pussy and puts them down my throat. He bends me over the couch and thrusts deeper and harder into me.

"You speak when I tell you to and you scream when I allow you to." He whispers in my ear as he pulls my hair back so that I'm looking up at him.

"Do you understand?" He asks. I try and nod my head yes. He takes his fingers out my mouth and places his hand around my neck. "I said do you understand?!"

"Mhmm YES!" I strain to say. He lets go of my hair and neck as I fall onto the couch. Yazz holds my waist as his thrusts go deeper, harder and faster his fingers come back in contact with my clit and my body jerks at his touch. I bury my face into the pillow trying to muffle my screams.

"Lemme hear you." He demands now. I lift my head off the pillow and let my moans escape my mouth.

"Mhmmm baby I'm gonna c-cum."

"You want daddy to make you cum?" He asks as his fingers move faster.

"Yes daddy I want you to make me cum! Make me cum hard ah fuck." I yell feeling my climax cumming.

"Uhhhh!" I scream as I cum all over his dick.

"Get on your knees and open your mouth. " he says and I do just that. He starts jerking his dick as he releases all in my mouth.

"FUCK!" He yells as I swallow every bit of him and lick the rest up that's dripping down his dick. I get up and sit on the arm of my couch pulling him closer to me.

"I can't wait to do this again." I tell him.

He smirks down at me.

"Shelly you crazy girl. " he says and we share a laugh.

"Only about that dick baby. "

💫💫💫💫

For some reason I picture Yazz as the type to just really fuck the shit outta somebody. 🤷🏽‍♀️