My Roommate | Keith

All night long Alexis was restless. She couldn't fall asleep because her roommate Keith was fucking another broad yet again.

"Ughhh!" She groaned into her pillow. Alexis ended up getting up and going into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Mhmm that was amazing Keith, call me when you wanna do this again." His slide said as she exited his room. Alexis scoffed to herself.

"Trust me I will." Keith said as he closed the door behind his 4th bitch this week.

"Bye hoe!" Alexis yelled before the door closed completely.

"Yo chill Lex." Keith said as he walked her way.

"Nah you really ain't got no respect for me or my sleep. This is the 4th night in a row my nigga like what's really good with you?!" Alexis yelled.

"Damn I'm sorry I love the pussy shit. Listen girls call and I answer. Ain't nothing wrong with a little fucking here and there." Keith explained himself. Alexis rolled her eyes and washed her glass out.

"Goodnight Keith." She said pushing past him.

Truth be told Keith been wanting to put it on Alexis for a minute. She was so damn sexy he couldn't help but think crazy thoughts about her.

Alexis stood at 5'4 and her body was banging. She wasn't super thick but she had a nice round ass on her and perky breast.

She ain't know it yet but Keith was gone have her screaming out soon.

🌺🌺🌺🌺

It was Alexis's day off so she decided to just relax all day.

"Hey." Keith said as he entered the apartment they shared. Alexis rolled her eyes as she looked his way.

"What are you doing here I thought you ain't get off till 7?" She asked annoyed.

"They let me leave early you know it's been a slow day."

Alexis just turned back to the television turning it up a bit. Keith walked in front of the tv and turned it off.

"Listen Keith you already been pissing me off all week and now you got the audacity to shut off the tv what the fuck yo."

"What's your problem like for real what the fuck you got against me I thought we were cool?" He asked.

"Oh we were until you started bringing every bitch you meet off the corner over here." She responded sucking her teeth.

"Nah I think you just need something, ya ass been acting a little to crazy lately." He said getting up and walking towards his room.

"Well you ain't offering me none. " she said lowly. Alexis's truth? She was jealous. Jealous that these slide ass bitches get the pipe laid on them all right all night and she gotta make love to her finger and fantasies.

"Hold up. " Keith said laughing as he turned around. "What you just said?" He asked smirking he was now towering over Alexis. She stood up and said.

"You ain't offering me nothing. "

"Shit I ain't know you wanted some of daddy's dick baby. All you had to do was ask." Keith said with his lip poked out as he pushed up on her.

Alexis rolled her eyes as she pushed Keith back. He caught her wrist and pulled her close.

"Listen I been wanting to give you this dick for the longest and you gone get it right now."

Alexis's felt her pussy begin to leak. She'd been wanting to put the pussy on him for the longest but always decided against it because they were roommates and if shit went left she wouldn't be able to bare living with him anymore.

Fuck it.

Alexis pressed her lips against his forcefully. Keith was caught off guard for a second but then regained control. He lifted her up and sat in the couch. He hungrily kissed her back as his hands felt all over her body.

"Girl you don't even know what I'm bout to do to yo body." He mumbled against her lips as he laid her across the couch. He moved his hips against hers as his kisses traveled from her lips down to her neck.

He sucked and bit at her neck as his hand entered her shorts. His fingers slid across her wet clit a few times before entering her.

"Mhmm. " Alexis moaned out. "Don't be so gentle baby I like it rough. " she said.

"Then ima bout to teach ya ass a lesson gone give yo ass some of this act right. " he said against her neck as he bit and sucked it harder. He slid her shorts off and drove his dick in deep. He began pounding the life out of her. Alexis was clawing up his back he was giving her the perfect mixture of pain and pleasure she was living in this moment she left hickeys all over his neck as she sucked and bit him hard.

"FUCK! Yo pussy so good Alexis damn!" Keith exclaimed in her ear as he pounded harder and faster. He was hitting right on her gspot her legs started going weak as her moaning became uncontrollably loud.

"Yeah scream out for daddy baby!" Keith grunted.

"Oh shit your dick so good Keith fuck I love this dick!"

"Turn ya ass over now!" His voice boomed through the apartment. Alexis got on all fours as she held on the arm of their couch for support.

Keith entered from the back and went back to pounding her pussy. Alexis managed to throw her ass back.

"Uh huh do that shit!" Keith yelled while slapping her ass.

"Fuck I'm bout to nut!" He said gripping her hips and slowing down his forceful fucking.

"Not yet baby I'm loving this to much. " Alexis said as Keith pulled out and sat against the couch. He quickly stripped out the rest of his clothes as Alexis did the same.

"Come ride your dick baby." He said as she slid down on his hard throbbing pipe.

"Mhmmm. It's all mines now baby?" She asked moaning in his ear.

"All yours baby."

"You promise? No more slides just me and you?" She asked as she grinded her hips against his.

"I promise. " he said kissing her lips roughly.

Alexis started bouncing up and down on him as he pumped into her. After a pleasurable fucking from both sides they came together.