Studio 1 | Trevor Jackson

Trevor invited me over to the studio today and I'm excited. I always ask to hear what he's working on but he claims it's never ready so the fact that he's inviting me to listen makes me so happy. Also I haven't spent time with him in a while so it'll be great to catch up.

Right now I'm in the mirror doing my hair. I decided to do a sleek high bun. I laid my edges right and then put on some perfume. I don't really wear makeup. I don't have anything against it, it's just that my skin is to damn sensitive for it. I grabbed my wallet, keys and phone then left out. I got in my car and drove down to the studio.

I decided to leave my phone inside because this is all about Trevor right now. I don't have any reason to be on it. I walked in and saw him coming down the hall.

"Ayee Karina you made it!" He yelled as he jogged over to me excitedly. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"You know I wasn't gone turn down this once in a lifetime chance!" I said jokingly. He started laughing as he put his arm around my shoulder and walked me to the studio he was in.

"I'm so happy you're here!" He said with the biggest smile on his face.

"I'm sooo happy you invited me. I can't wait to hear what you've been working on I'm sooo excited." I said as I looked up meeting his eyes. He still had a bright smile on his face and damn it was contagious.

We entered the studio and I sat and relaxed into the couch. Trevor sat in the spinning chair across from me.

"Ight you ready?" He asked.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Ight this one..doesn't have a title yet but yeah here it goes.." he said as he pressed play and his song came on.

She in love with rock n roll
me I'm the rolling stone
she know what she want she grown..

We just vibed as his song continued to play.

"T that is amazing I love it... but you know I gotta ask who's it about? You gotta a lil boo I don't know about?" I asked jokingly.

"Nah she ain't mine yet.." he said biting his lip. "But it's definitely about someone I really care about..." he continued as he got up from his chair and sat next to me.

"Hmm well she's really lucky.." I said a little saddened. I was hoping it would be me.

"You don't wanna guess who that special person is..?" He asked confused. His arm now around my shoulder.

"Umm I guess, who is she..?" I asked.

"You." He told me. I'll admit I'm a little shocked. I didn't think he ever looked at me as anything more than a friend.

"For real?"

"Yeah I thought you caught the little hints I threw at you...but I guess not. Anyway yeah...I been feeling you for a little while now...and I really care about you K." He confessed. I couldn't stop smiling as I started laughing a bit.

"Well Trevor I've always had a thing for you..but I never thought I was your type."

"Are you crazy? Why would you think that?"

"I..I don't know I just thought you weren't in to me like that." I said as I fidgeted with my fingers. He held my hands as he turned toward me.

"May I?" He asked as his face inched closer to mine. I nodded and his lips met mine. I've been kissed before but never like this. He took his time and gave me a very sensual kiss.

Once I got over the shock I was feeling I was able to relax. My hands detached from his and locked around his shoulders. He pulled me onto his lap. Our lips still locked. We continued making out as his hands caressed my body mainly my ass. My hands playing with his curls. I pulled back and smiled.

"Maybe we should go somewhere more private... anyone could just walk up in here." I said.

"Or .... I could just lock the door." He said as he got up and locked the door. He spinned back around and walked towards me. He hit play on his soundboard and my favorite song began playing.

"Ooooh this my song.." I said as I started dancing in my seat.

"I know.." he said with a smirk. He took my hand in his and stood me up. Pulling me close, he held me by my waist and I threw my arms around his neck. We slowed dance as Soon As I Get Home by Faith Evans played in the background.

"Sleepless nights....and lonely days are all that fill my head... all the time.... ooh baby but all I do is think about the way you make me feel..." I sang sweetly as our eyes locked. He smiled as he looked down at me and our lips locked again.

To be continued.. or nah? Lemme know if y'all want a part 2 to this.