Put Her In Check | Elijah

I walked through the halls of Jameson H.S. mad as hell just wanting somebody to try me. No I'm not looking for trouble but my day has already been fucked up so why not find any reason to let my frustration out.

"Aye Melissa don't look so mean." Elijah said to me. Elijah freaking Kelley. Man that boy gets on my last damn nerve.

"Fuck off EK!" I yelled flipping him off. I continued stomping my way down the hall until I got to my locker.

"Lisa get you and your nasty ass boyfriend up and away from my locker." I said nastily. Oh well I don't care that bitch knows how I feel about her being in front of my shit with her dirty ass nigga. Spreading all kinds of germs.

"Damn Melissa why you acting like that?" Elijah asked clearly he has followed me.

"Didn't I tell you to fuck off already?" I said rolling my eyes. I had the only attitude today and every little thing was getting under my skin.

"Yeah you did but I still had to come check up on you...you know make sure my girl was good." He said playfully punching my shoulder. I looked at him and tried to keep my face scrunched up but eventually a smile crept up. "There we go.."

"Elijah what do you want?" I asked.

"I wanna come over today. I miss you baby."

I smiled hard. Yeah I know I said he gets on my nerve but that's only 25% of the time. That other 75% he's my baby.

"I miss you too my chocolate drop, come here." I said pulling his face towards mine and kissing his lips. "Mmm you always taste so good daddy. Later meet me outside by the field." I tell him as he backs away biting his lip. He gives me a nod and heads to his last class of the day.

🍫🍫🍫

I had been waiting on Elijah in the field for 15 minutes I swear he gone hear my mouth.

"Hey baby." He says jogging over toward me. He goes in for a kiss but I push his face away.

"Where the hell you been? Had me waiting in this cold for 15 minutes!" I was so heated that my body was no longer shivering from the biting cold weather.

"I had to finish up some work but I'm here now, so you can cut that attitude out right now before I gotta give yo ass some of this act right." He said grabbing his junk.

I rolled my eyes but my pussy tingled a little.

"Maybe I'm acting out cause I want some." I say as we begin to walk toward my house.

"Well trust and believe you gonna get it. Ima tear that ass up girl." He whispered in my ear while slapping my ass.

"Ooh baby lets hurry up and get home then!" I say as I grab his hand and we start running. My house is literally around the corner from school so in 2 minutes we're already in the door.

"Get yo ass upstairs Melissa hurry up!" Elijah's voice booms through my home. I get all excited as I run up my stairs and into my room. He runs up after me and shuts the door close locking it. He grabs me and starts kissing me hungrily.

"Mmm baby I've missed you so much." He mumbles against my lips while I'm frantically undressing myself. I then start to rip his clothes off.

"I missed you so much more babe and I need you right now." I say. Elijah throws my ass on the bed and climbs on top of me.

He pins my arms above my head with one of his hands. "You want it well you definitely gone get it." He thrusts into me when I least expect it causing me to scream out.

"FUCK!"

"Yeah take every last inch baby cause you've been way outta line lately!" He groans as he slams into. He presses his free hand against my stomach making me feel the strokes even more.

"Ooh baby mhmm harder! FUCK!!" I scream as all 8 inches of his dick hit my guts. My spot is being hit over and over. My chest starts rising and falling fast as hell.

"Uh daddy right there!" I moan as my back arches off the bed.

"Yeah talk shit now!" He grunts pressing even more pressure on my stomach. I bite my lip hard and close my eyes tightly right when.

"UHHHHH!....fuck.." I scream as I squirt all over his dick. My breathing is shaky as he climbs up off of me and gets up going to the bathroom.

"Got damn that dick to bomb..." I say to myself trying to return my breathing to normal. When I feel my legs again I get up and follow him. I lock the bathroom door behind us. I just want more.

"Oh babyy.." I sing as I come behind him while he's washing his hands. My naked body pressed up against his. I kiss and suck at his neck.

"Girl you know that shit drives me crazy what you want that pretty pussy to get punished again?" He asks as he looks at the reflection of us. I look up and nod my head innocently.

"Mhmm get yo ass in the shower."

I get all giddy as I run over to the tub and get in. He comes in behind me and closes the curtain. I cut on the shower letting the hot water hit my back. I pull him in close and start making out with him. His dick starts poking my stomach and I jump into his arms. He slides me onto his long erection and I start bouncing while holding his neck.

"Mhmm fuck baby." I say feeling like I'm on cloud 9.

After fucking me something good in that shower we both came and then washed up. We got out the bathroom got dressed and then laid in my bed watching cartoons.

"Daddy I love you." I say kissing his jawline.

"I love you too princess." He says turning his head toward mine and kissing my lips.

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

Finally got the boy EK an imagine.

Be sure to hit that vote button and leave a comment

Be sure to hit that vote button and leave a comment. I love all your feedback. 😘
Follow my instagram @scorpioluvinn