It's A Different World | Tupac

If you're an A Different World fan or a Tupac fan you'd know that he was a guest star in one episode where he played as Piccolo, the ex boyfriend of Jada Pinkett's character, Lena. So this imagine is about what would've happened if Lena gave into him and kicked Dorian (her boyfriend at the time) to the curb.

 So this imagine is about what would've happened if Lena gave into him and kicked Dorian (her boyfriend at the time) to the curb

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Lena!..baby wassup." Piccolo yelled as he walked into the pit.

"P-piccolo..? What are you doing here?" I asked as I looked up from the table I was cleaning.

"I can't come see my girl now?" He asked with that stupid grin...that stupid grin that I fell hard for.

"You know damn well I ain't yo girl anymore...remember you ended things." I said as I scoffed and turned on my heel. He grabbed hold of my arm almost making me drop the dirty dishes.

"Lena you know you gone always be my baby girl-" he started to say but then was cut off by Dorian.

"Do we have a problem here?" He asked as he grabbed Piccolos hand off me. I looked at both of them and snickered a little at Piccolos face.

"Ain't no problem buster I'm just talking to my girl." He said.

"Your girl? That's funny last I checked I was her boyfriend." Dorian said bossing up. I kind of feared for him cause P don't play no games but I appreciated the fact that he was standing up for me. Piccolo started dying laughing in his face and it angered me.

"Cmon baby lets go. " I said to Dorian as we both walked away from Piccolo.

"It's aight Lena ima see you later baby." Piccolo said as he turned on his heel and left.

"Who was that guy?" Dorian asked confused.

"Just my past baby but you ain't gotta worry bout him." I said. "Thanks for coming to my rescue." I gently held his chin and got on the tip of my toes for a kiss.

🥀🥀🥀

A Few Hours Later

"Lena I'm going to go see my boo- oh and I see yours is coming for a visit." Charmaine said as she was halfway out the door. I got up to see that Piccolo was standing in front of the door. "I'll see you later Lena!" She said as she dipped out the room. Leaving me and Piccolo alone having a stare down.

"You gone invite a brother in or what?" He asked. I just rolled my eyes and went back to where I was sitting. He let himself in and locked the door behind him.

"Piccolo what you want? Why you here?" I questioned as he sat next to me.

"Lena I know you ain't really dating that wangster." He said in a sarcastic tone. He started laughing at what he said and I couldn't help but laugh to.

"Chill that's my boyfriend Piccolo and it seems like you keep forgetting that you're the one who broke up with me." I reminded him once again.

"Lena Lena Lena... you know I wasn't serious about that. You know you gone always be my baby girl." He told me into my ear. His forehead resting against the side of my head. He kissed my ear making me flinch and giggle. "You don't miss big daddy Piccolo?" He asked me.

I bit my lip as I looked away. Truthfully I will always love Piccolo he been my baby for a minute and I always give into him. I can't help myself he's so damn sexy and I really did miss my big daddy. I turned and met his eyes. I looked at his plump soft lips that he licked and then bit as he pulled me in closer.

His hand gently caressed my thigh as his thumb swept across my pussy. I picked the right time to wear shorts. I let out little moans as he continued to do this. I held his face in my small hand and let our lips connect. Oh how I missed his lips. He quickly dominated our kiss as he laid me on my back and his hand slipped into my shorts. His thick fingers made contact with my clit as he rubbed my wetness.

"Mhmm baby." I moaned against his lips. I sucked his tongue and lightly bit on it as his fingers slipped in and out of me. He sat us up and took my clothes off me and himself. He laid me back down and started eating my pussy. I moved my hips in sync with his tongue as I grabbed hold of his head. He ate my pussy so good this fool was really feasting.

"Who's daddy baby?" He said against my clit as his tongue moved across it fast.

"Uh fuck you're daddy...mhmm my big daddy Piccolo." I moaned loudly as I came into his mouth. He slurped every last drop and then I could see his face again as he hovered over me.

"Baby I got a surprise for you." He said and I looked at him confused then suddenly my eyes widened as I felt my walls do the same. He dove deep into me as he held my leg up against his body. He gripped on the arm of the couch and thrusted deeply into me.

"Shit P-P-Piccoloooo!" I cried as he touched my guts.

"Mhmm take all this dick mama." He grunted into my ear. All you could hear was my moaning, his heavy breathing and our skins making slapping noises. "Yeah who's big daddy?" He asked licking his lips. I pulled him in close to me and started devouring his lips. He kissed me for a little and then pulled away. He turned me over onto my knees and rammed me from behind. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and lifted my head until my back was against his chest.

He continued thrusting into me as I felt my legs begin to get weak.

"Shit baby I'm bout to cum I'm bout to cummm!" I screamed as he pounded harder and faster. His skin slapping against mine.

"Cum all over yo dick." He grunted in my ear and with that I released. I felt him throb in me and then felt him release also. I collapsed on the couch sweaty and breathless.

"Yeah you know who big papa is." He said in a sexy tone as he rubbed my back. He sat in the couch and pulled me across his lap and into his arms. I laid back relaxing.

"If only we had a L right now." I said to him and he nodded in agreement. He gently held my face and kissed my lips.

"I love you mamas." He said between each peck.

"I love you too big head."