Congratulations | Keith Powers

"Baby! Babyyyyyyy!!" Keith yells as he busts through the front door. He runs throughout the house looking for Nisha, his girlfriend.

"Yes Keith what happened?!" she asks frantically as she comes out the bathroom. He picks her up and holds her tightly as they spin in circles. "You know how I went over to Freedom studios today?"

Nisha nods her head yes.

"Well they just told us we got renewed for a season 2!" he says excitedly. "OH MY GODDD!!!!" Nisha yells as she hugs him tightly. "Baby I am sooooo proud of you!" she grabs his face and kisses all over it. Keith smiles wide from ear to ear. He is so happy that everything is falling into place. He places Nisha back on her feet as she kisses his lips. She continues holding his face as she looks at him with eyes full of love.

Nisha notices his eyes begin to water.

"Aww baby.. don't cry.." she says as she wipes a fallen tear. Keith smiles and kisses her. "Baby I'm just so damn happy right now... I'm making my dreams come true.. I got this beautiful house and my fly ass whip.. But honestly I'm most grateful for you. I don't know how I'd get through my days without you." he tells her. Nisha smiles really big as she hugs him tightly.

"Keith I love you soooo much and I'm so grateful for you too." she says into his ear as she then kisses his cheek.

CONGRATULATIONS KEITH ON YOUR SHOW 'FAMOUS IN LOVE' BEING RENEWED FOR A SEASON 2. THE #POWERSSQUAD IS PROUD! ❤️