#Razz | Yazz

dedicated to keithandyazz

Just another Wednesday night with me and my boyfriend Yazz.

"Yo I swear to God if you spray me with that ima beat your ass Yazz omg." I yell as I run down the hall.

"Get back here!" He yells chasing after me with his water gun.

I scream and laugh as I see the water shoot past me. I run into our room and lock myself in the bathroom.

"Riley I know your ass in the bathroom! Come out baby I just wanna talk. " he says after failing to open the bathroom door.

"Not until you empty that damn water gun you always tryna spray people when they hair is done!!"

He starts laughing.

"Alright mama you got it let me in so I can empty it. " he says. I open the door reluctantly. He immediately empties his toy and places it on the counter. He turns toward me.

"You happy now?" He asks.

"Very now come here with yo sexy ass. " I tell him and he walks my way. He pulls me in and holds me by my ass. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him. He lifts me up and walks us out the bathroom. He sits on the edge of the bed and I push him on his back.

We both hear Money Longer by lil uzi start playing in the living room and start dancing so I'm hitting my dab and the folks while still straddling him.

"Mhm I like when you rock on me like that." He says as he grips my waist. I lower myself down to his ear and say.

"Money got longer speaker got louder car got faster."

"All it is was factionnnn no time for actinggggg all this money lastingggg. Like go out to eat get the black salmonnnn. " he sings back to me.

"when I'm with my girl we forever faster. " we say together and start laughing. I lay down on him.

"Aw man I love you baby. " he says.

"I like you too." I say and laugh. He pushes me off him and now has me pinned down.

"Oh you gone act like you don't love me no more?" He asks with a smirk on his face. I shrug my shoulders and laugh more.

"Its alright cause you bout to be screaming you love me in a few minutes." He says looking at me with lust filled eyes. He bites down on his lip and gets up and leaves the room. I'm laying there confused as hell. A few minutes later he comes back and I'm still laying there.

"Riley yo ass still laying like that." He says laughing as he walks over to me with his hands behind his back.

"Sit up." He tells me and I obey. "Close your eyes." he continues.

"Oooh I like this game. " I say

"Shut ya mouth before I put my dick in it. "

"OOP."

"Although ya freaky ass would probably love that. "

"You know it. " I say and he starts laughing. He starts to cover my eyes with something.

"Aight now scoot back some and turn and lay down. " he tells me and I do as he says. He comes on top of me and pins my wrist down.

"Ooh daddy I really like this game now. " I say as I pucker my lips waiting to be kissed.

"What you tryna kiss? The air?"

I start dyinggggg. I feel him wrap something around my wrist as he ties them together and against the bed frame.

"Oh uh uh you on some freak shit tonight baby!"

He lifts my blindfold up a bit. I open my eyes.

"I learned from the best baby girl." He says blowing a kiss. He pulls the blindfold back down and begins stripping me then himself. His hands roam my body and I shiver at his touch. He caresses my breast in his hands and I moan out. I feel his tongue circle around my nipple before he starts sucking lightly. His free hand continues to roam my body and starts heading down. His fingers reach my pussy as he makes contact with my clit. He slowly massages me down there.

"Mhmm baby that feels really good." I moan lowly.

He starts kissing down my chest and tummy. I feel his lips kiss my lower lips as his tongue slides through and makes contact with my throbbing clit.

"Mhmmm." I moan.

He continues to flick his tongue against me while entering two of his fingers. He slides in and out before diving his tongue deep inside me. I thrust my hips against his face.

"Mhm I wish I could ride your face right now daddy."

"I got something better for ya. " he says as I feel his tip brush across my wetness. I tingle at the feel of it. He dives in deep pushing every bit of him inside. My back arches as I suck in air. Holding my legs in the crock of his arms and getting a grip on my waist he starts thrusting into me hard.

"OH FUCK BABY!" I yell out. He's hitting it so good I feel a tear form in my eye. "Baby take this shit off my eyes I wanna see you!"

"Uh uh baby not until I hear you say the magic word. " he says as he starts hitting it deeper and faster.

"UH F-FUCK I LO- SHIT!" I manage to say. I can barely get a sentence out.

"You what?"

"I LOVE YOU!" I say as the blindfold is removed from my eyes. Yazz comes down close to me. He holds my tied hands and rests his forehead on mine.

"Open ya eyes baby. "

I do as I'm told and our eyes lock. He slowly backs out of me and then thrusts back in hard and deep. I scream out in pleasure and wrap my legs around his waist and he picks up his pace.

"Fuck I'm bouta cum baby. " he says.

"M-m-me to. " I stutter as my body begins to shake. The tear formed in my eye falls as I release all over him. His body tenses up and after one last thrust his warm cum fills me. He falls over me breathless and then lifts his head and kisses me on my lips. He goes to untie my hands and I hold him close.

"I told you I'd have you screaming you love me. " he says laughing. "I had you all like oh I love you!" He continues mocking me. I mush his head.

"Oh shut up. "

He looks up at me and pokes his lips out, I lean down and kiss them. He rests his head back in my chest as I caress the side of his face.