Studio 2 | Trevor Jackson

We continued to dance and sway as the song came to an end. My Heart Belongs To U by Jodeci started to play next.

"Now this is my song." Trevor said making me laugh. "You can have my loveee...you're the girl of my lifeeee...am I all your dreaming of...yes you're my desireeee.." he sang. I placed my hand over my chest and smiled. "You better Trevor!!" I yelled laughing. He was really killing these vocals. Shit K-Ci ain't got shit on him right now.

"Yo I swear I love you!" He said after laughing hysterically. My laughter subsided as I realized what just came out of his mouth. "What's wrong?" He asked as he turned down the music. "You love me?" I asked. "Well of course you're my best friend." He said. "But if Ima be honest I really really love you. I always have." He said and I started blushing hard as hell.

"Wow. I love you too Trevor." I said as I held his hand. We locked eyes as he flashed his beautiful smile. While I on the other hand couldn't stop blushing for nothing.

Trevor went in to kiss me, and made it very sensual. I felt his finger tips trace up my body as my shirt was flung to the couch. Trevor pulled away as he admired my upper body. I'm not a perfect fit lean model. I got a little pudge in my stomach and I've always been a little insecure about that. So instinctively I drew my hands over my tummy.

"What you hiding for?" He asked as he held my wrists gently. "I..I don't know.." I whispered shyly as I looked away. "Listen I love you for who you are..inside there." He said pointing to my heart. "Plus I think you're beautiful. So what if you got a little tummy on you? That doesn't take away from how gorgeous you are... if anything I think your chubbiness is adorable." He said his tone filled with compassion. I looked up and seen a sweet smile across his face. I smiled myself.

He is so nice and caring and I really really love him. He doesn't judge me and he's always there to reassure me when I'm not feeling my best.

"Thank you T." I said as a lone tear rolled down my cheek. He kissed it away and then kissed my lips. "You're welcome sweetheart, I love you okay.." he said pulling me into a tight hug. I embraced him and said. "I love you too."

He pulled away and reached for my shirt, helping me to put it on. "Listen Karina I'm sorry." He said. "For what?" I asked as my head popped through the hole. I started fixing my self and he said. "For not respecting you enough.. I was really ready to give it to you in this damn studio." He said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Trevor you didn't force anything okay..I had just as much part in this as you did. So there's no need to apologize." I told him honestly.

"I know but I promise it won't happen again.. you deserve better baby. I think it would be best if we wait. Our first time together should be.. special and it wouldn't be sex between friends. It would be a couple making love." He said as he gently caressed my face. I smiled. "A couple?" I asked. "Yeah a couple... Karina would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked taking my hand in his. He kissed the top of it and looked at me.

"What Ima say...No? Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I say pulling him into a tight hug while kissing his cheek repeatedly. I felt his cheekbones rise beneath my lips as he began to smile. "You have no idea how happy you just made me." He said as kissed my forehead.

No no no.. he has no idea how happy he made me.